UGN Security
Posted By: psychogen A good Band - 08/12/02 04:52 PM
Ok,

I know most of you dont give a [censored] about foreign rappers or artists, and nor did I until i heard Tiro de Gracia from chile, who are a Hip Hop group but are really good, they rap in spanish but the lyrics really are good. I suggest it.

Especially the song Melaza

Its not the normal kind of [censored] hip hop that is all about [censored] bitches, the rapper and niggers - thats why I do not like most of the hip hop artists around.

Apart from Superman by Eminem, heheh [censored] funny song!
Posted By: Moffesto Re: A good Band - 08/13/02 11:42 PM
<-- -American- lol, how the [censored] could i listen to something i cant understand, thats one reason i dont listen to rammstein :x
Posted By: Moffesto Re: A good Band - 08/13/02 11:45 PM
Quote:
Its not the normal kind of [censored] hip hop that is all about [censored] bitches, the rapper and niggers
Niggers can make some good music :p
Posted By: CyberNerd Re: A good Band - 08/14/02 12:28 AM
Na, American rap sucks basically the lyrics are nigga,any profanity you can imagine, and a chorus of made up words. I'll try listening to the spanish hip-hop cant be any worse than the japanese techno i get off my anime
Posted By: SilentRage Re: A good Band - 08/14/02 12:38 PM
nah, you're speaking of black rap. White rap is da shitzer. Eminem is bad [censored] though he does cuss a lot. Linkin Park doesn't have a bunch of cussing, their rap mixed with rock is pretty frickin awesome too.

Even though I'm not much into rap - even less black rap - I like some Puff Daddy. smile
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: A good Band - 08/14/02 06:46 PM
I don't like much rap, but the rap in Prodigy's music or Junkie XL's i like.

X-Panding Limits by jxl is awesome.
Posted By: Moffesto Re: A good Band - 08/15/02 10:32 PM
Em and linkin park are [censored] aweosme. I need the new reanimation cd.
Posted By: xero Re: A good Band - 08/16/02 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Moffesto:
<-- -American- lol, how the [censored] could i listen to something i cant understand, thats one reason i dont listen to rammstein :x
Hell, i listen to anything that sounds good, im not much of a lyrics person..i listen to japanese, korean, chinese, spanish, and yes, even english songs...heh
Posted By: Moffesto Re: A good Band - 08/16/02 01:38 AM
lol, i cant understand what black people say in songs either but i like the beat. I dunno if i can stand any foriegn [censored] tho, and i hate techno.
Posted By: Mornse Re: A good Band - 08/16/02 01:58 AM
French Rap 0wns. NTM, Mc Solar, Passi. It's good rap. I'm more of a classic rock person, but I can appreciate some good rap. Linkin Park though, isn't good rap/rock. Eminem has his moments. Puffy Daddy, well...bah. I don't know what to say about him.
Posted By: Le4rner Re: A good Band - 08/16/02 02:09 AM
Heh, guys, Lincon park was great when they came out... But now they are the formula. Limp Bicut, Lincon park, It all sounds the same. Like the 90's and grunde. No glitz, Flanel and a goatee. Now a bit more glitz, No Flanel, Pretty people and mix rap with Rock.

The thing that sux is something new comes out and the record industry shoves it in your face till that band can't sell it anymore.

I like Eminem, But even he is a sales pitch. Black music they can now market to white kids on a larger scale, and expose them to other artists on that lable.
Posted By: psychogen Re: A good Band - 08/18/02 05:26 PM
hmmm

i never liked commercial bands anyway, i always found that, less bigger bands are better than anything that is on top of the pops or [censored] like that.

bands like opeth and snapcase will bever be on top of the pops but theyll always be ten times better than anything that is.
Posted By: dashocker Re: A good Band - 08/25/02 12:19 AM
lol, im sorry, but Linkin Park is [censored] original. U have never heard rock/techno/rap mixed together before like that. Limp bizkit is so [censored] different I can't even begin to explain. They are mostly metal/rap. The only good CD was Significant Other because it was mostly metal. Chocolate bunghole sucked major [censored] because it was mostly rap. Eminem's [censored] is awesome cause it makes me laugh, but he tryed a little bit to hard in The Eminem Show, which is why I like MM LP better because he also has some songs from his heart in their too. The reason I dont like rap for the most part is because I cant get into the song's theme and words that are made up. I need to connect wit da song mahn! Stuff u cant understand is bad. BTW, Metallica PWNS all of you.
Posted By: Moffesto Re: A good Band - 08/26/02 07:28 PM
linkin park [censored] owns, i havent heard anyone make music like them. I liked limps old [censored] as well. I like tons of music, ive goten to like some rap as well. Rock still Pwns
© UGN Security Forum