UGN Security
Posted By: Artic Warrior Red cross - 02/03/07 04:36 AM
Has anyone ever thought that the red cross symbol for the Red Cross might ave something to do with the Knights Templar who used the same symbol? Well I did and couldn't find anything relating the two. That is all.

Though the Knights Hospitaller also had a similar flag, only it was a white cross on a red backround. Maybe its just the use of red and white and a cross that attracts these groups.
Posted By: §intå× Re: Red cross - 02/03/07 08:26 AM
Red Sheild led to Rothchild so maybe... lol

Guys I am seriously starting to not trust many agangies. Did you all know the UN was caught injecting cancer in to African children?

[censored] cancer...Did you know the move to the North American union is set to happen 2010, so in less than 3 years. Someone needs to do something. I know if they try to chip my kid I will kirk out.
Posted By: Artic Warrior Re: Red cross - 02/03/07 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by �int��
Red Sheild led to Rothchild so maybe... lol

Please explain to me how you knew that bit of detail.
Posted By: §intå× Re: Red cross - 02/05/07 09:07 AM
lol Look it up. My goal in here is to inform people enough to look into things. I know many who see my posts laugh and say Le4rner lost it. I want you guys to prove me wrong. research more than the 6:00 news.

Here you can find the family coat of arms http://www.lcf-rothschild.com/en/groupe/rothschild/concordia.asp

[Linked Image]

The German word for 'red shield' is Rothschild.
© UGN Security Forum