UGN Security
I do not ask you to believe me. I beg you to research it. For the love of god look into this and if you find I am right join the fight. 9/11 was a [censored] fraud to bring this about!!!!

[youtube]7Qb5RT1My1k[/youtube]

North American Union. Amero, Nasco, Comunisum brought to you by the US federal government. Land siezed. All by 2010. No it is not a theory. Argue with me after you read up on legislation passed in Europe, USA, Canada, Mexico, Russia in the last 10 years. The plan is revealed people.
[youtube]HSUy8zA4q8c[/youtube]

The cloak to distract you will be terrorism, child abduction, support our troops. Congress is in on, The supreme court is in on it, the pentagon is in on it.

[youtube]e8DiJE4qwGE[/youtube]

Call me crazy, but research it. If I am right tell everyone there is not much time.

[youtube]XdxI0zClV_Y[/youtube]

God damn people this is in main stream media and many still doubt it.
If 9/11 was real why would we sell control of our airlines to forigen companies, against congressional approval. Kinda make 9/11 look a little suspicious hu?
[youtube]N6q_xRw9aeo[/youtube]
Ooops Bush denies it. Maybe that is why the Fed is printing 4 times as much cash now as before 2000. Hmmm say that might drive the US dollar down right? Oh I get it, the dollar fails and the amero is the answer. Makes me [censored] sick.

[youtube]8FOCMxMA_48[/youtube]
Oh what the hell? is there a limit on number of videos?
The new North american Union language will be Franglish French, Spanish, English

[youtube]ccHcMAwAFo0[/youtube]

{giz please fix the vids I checked them and the IDs are correct.}
Evidence 9/11 was set up by the US

[youtube]dXNjLt3vVwg[/youtube]
Im having trouble clicking these videos to play.
bah give it a few hours and try again. I think it is a growing pain for youtube. In other words I have noticed recently a slow down in receiving videos from them
Its easier for me to just view the page source code and find and use the youtube urls.
Just click "quote post" and it'll bring the code he used into the edit box, the video id will be between ][
Trust Learner to abuse the video system like this. So... when's that global Google takeover going to happen?
Well the NAU is said to be in full swing by 2010. That tells me the next president is already chosen and will be with the "agenda". If you think about it any well thought out plan would need both a left hand and a right hand at times. So a left leaning executive branch would help at times, at others you would need a right wing leaning branch.

These days neither Democrat or Republican are pure. They kind of blend their beliefs.

As far as I can tell, the root to all this is the Federal reserve and the British version. Each "Modern" nation has a similar "National" bank that prints the nations money and charges the nation interest to do it. They loan the government money not backed by anything and charge interest on money that never existed. lol Sound retarded? Look into it.

The funny thing is this nation once got rid of its National Bank and there for national debt. President Jacksons' Tomb stone says I killed the bank. He saw what they were doing.

Incidentally, the English version of the bank is WHY the British were taxing the Americas so hard. It is why we went to war. It is because of this the founding fathers granted congress the right to print its own money. The times congress has printed money our economy has flourished.

The Federal Reserve is owned by private intrests and is not a federal body you see. Yes that is fact as ruled by US courts numerous times. The Rothchilds are said to have a masive share in Ours, Englands, Frances, Spain, Russia and many other national banks.

Then look at it. War is profitable. Nations must borrow money to go to war. The federal Reserve has a vested interest in our debt. The single institution that controls the US economy wants us in debt. They collect more interest. Once you look into this and see, holly [censored] the wacko is right(wacko being good ole Learner) Then you can see how all the international bankers have been operating like one nation. They lend money to both sides in a war. Both must pay interest.

The Rothschild are said to posses half of the worlds wealth. The CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) is a David Rockefeller think tank group that had a massive role in forming the UN. Hey the UN is good right... Hmmm look into china and their UN sponsored mandatory abortion program. One child per couple or one child is killed.

The UN is calling for a 33% reduction is population world wide. Yep it needs to happen, but how will it happen? The vaccines in Africa creating cancer are also a UN project. Oh the CFR has also played a massive role in US politics since WWII. Bush has 14 CFR members in his cabinet. The cabinet is only 17 people(immediate cabinet). 14 out of 17, that is power. Clinton had 11 CFR members. Chaney was once director of the CFR. Alan Greenspan is a long standing CFR member.

So to free the US, my conclusion is one must, replace the federal Reserve and the banking system in all other nations. They will in the battle drag us into a depression like they have anytime they are challenged. They did during Jacksons time too.

Replace all national banks and currency and you take the power and control from the international bankers. The biggest being the Rothschild's who for centuries married their first cousins like Royalty to keep all money and power in their family.

People I couldn't make this up if I tried.
No, but you could if you were high.
© UGN Security Forum