UGN Security
Posted By: BackSlash top 25 posters - 10/23/02 08:06 PM
i don't want to sound like someone obssesed with post count, but i do miss the option to sort the user list by top posters. maybe i'm just doing something wrong, not sure, but i'd like that feature back.
Posted By: SilentRage Re: top 25 posters - 10/23/02 09:31 PM
the feature never left. Just go to the Member List and click "Post #" header field to sort by it.
Posted By: BackSlash Re: top 25 posters - 10/23/02 10:39 PM
right, but that just allows you to type in a number such as 2 and see all the members who have a post number with the number two in it. it doesn't sort the group from top to bottom, least i can't get it to
Posted By: SilentRage Re: top 25 posters - 10/23/02 10:52 PM
now assume that I know what you're talking about, and know what I'm talking about, and forget what you think you know. If you click on the LINK "Post #" (it is a HEADER) then you'll get the list of members sorted by post count. Here's a direct link in case you can't figure it out.

http://www.undergroundnews.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=memberlist;vie w=2;sort=postnum

one thing I can't blame ya for though. It isn't obvious. I had to go through the source code to figure out how to get the list to sort properly. Then I discovered the link.
Posted By: BackSlash Re: top 25 posters - 10/24/02 12:55 AM
ahh, i see now, you have to click on the header, i was lookin for the old way with the drop down box. thanks
Posted By: Gremelin Re: top 25 posters - 10/24/02 02:45 AM
Yeh well i figured this way would be easier to understand lol...
Posted By: Rapture Re: top 25 posters - 10/24/02 03:14 AM
post count = worthless #
Posted By: Gremelin Re: top 25 posters - 10/24/02 03:47 AM
Post Count = how serious users are for positions wink ...
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: top 25 posters - 10/24/02 07:38 AM
Post Count = Probably a feature that's mostly usefull to admins to determine some things about users etc.

bp
Posted By: ohfuk Re: top 25 posters - 10/30/02 01:52 AM
jesus BP, your at 327. your newer then me, and im still new. you registered last [censored] month. at this rate, in a year, youll have more then gizmo. damn
Posted By: BackSlash Re: top 25 posters - 10/30/02 02:13 AM
blackpimp finds a way to divide his posts into four seperate posts, in turn raising his post count.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: top 25 posters - 10/30/02 08:53 AM
woowoow hold down there guys.. wait a min.

Yes ohfuk it's [censored] true i'm on 330 or something.. but wtf man, that shouldn't be a problem, this is a BULLETIN BOARD right ? It was created so that people can post their opionins and blla blla blla so on... so that's just what i'm doing, i reply whenever i feel like to it..

btw BS i don't really think that's true.. i use the [censored] EDIT/DELETE POST icon a lot...

so i guess this really isn't a problem, seriously postcount doesn't mean anything to me, i post because i want to post that's all.

hope i was clear enough.

bp
Posted By: unreal Re: top 25 posters - 10/30/02 09:08 AM
Tell you the truth, mods/globals/admins couldn't give a rat's [censored] about your post count. What really counts is your content.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: top 25 posters - 10/30/02 09:21 AM
and who said i don't agree with unreal ? that's the whole truth.

bp
Posted By: Moffesto Re: top 25 posters - 10/31/02 12:10 AM
I agree, i have alot of post and yet i prolly dunno as much as half the ppl here, tho i try.
© UGN Security Forum