UGN Security
Posted By: Cyrez Banners - 05/08/02 10:54 PM
Ok just a comment the banners @ the top or bottum of the page i dont mind. But the popup sh!t is fukin annoying. I think you should remove it.... Just the popups cause i understand u gotta make money...
Posted By: Crime Re: Banners - 05/09/02 12:10 AM
topic moved
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Banners - 05/09/02 02:09 PM
banner ads are cool, even popups are tolerable - but what is that other nonsense that bounces around on your screen stickin to the webpage like a homo priest with his alter boy? I think the would would be a brighter place and save the asphinxes of many alter boys if you would remove that style of ad for us. wink
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Banners - 05/09/02 04:16 PM
lol... Well, the banners make us money so that we can keep the site alive. I owe my business associate $4000 now, and UGN has only made $50 lol... So the banners will stay indefinetely since lack of donations/popularity of the store.

As for the other bull****, I've emailed the banner company about the popups and the flash animations that have pissed me off, and I'm awaiting a responce from tim.
Posted By: Le4rner Re: Banners - 05/16/02 10:02 PM
Yea I started seeing those nasty things about a year ago. http://bolt.com uses them on every **** page. It is getting to be a pain to spam them. ha ha ha
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Banners - 05/30/02 08:34 PM
I think we should all pick a day to [censored] and moan to one advertising group. None of that "Hackerz Unite!" crap. Just sending them thousands of emails complaining about their antiuser advertising tactics. I think it would be fun. smile
Posted By: Crime Re: Banners - 05/30/02 08:46 PM
no, i dont think so
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Banners - 05/31/02 03:44 AM
I agree with crime for once, that is pretty jewish...
Posted By: Crime Re: Banners - 06/02/02 03:01 AM
yeh, only a total kike would send mass emails to a dumbass company in hopes of changing something

coldsunn, you stupid kike
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Banners - 06/02/02 01:01 PM
is this open season on flaming Cold Sunn or something? geez, I've flamed Cold Sunn a time or two before, but that is a sun tan compared to the crispy critter he is now...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Banners - 06/03/02 01:46 AM
lmfao... laugh
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Banners - 06/12/02 04:44 AM
coldsunn is a jew, a homosexual jew, i could take him anyday
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Banners - 06/12/02 09:17 AM
Please do NOT post unrelative conversation material to the sugguestion areas, its not wanted.
© UGN Security Forum