UGN Security
Posted By: Asteos Tutorial Archive - 03/04/03 04:46 AM
I think adding more texts to the text files on the main site - or maybe something on promod or anything would be a good idea. Let me exlpain ...

Once in a great while someone will ask a good question that will invoke a [censored]-load of comments and lectures by the smart guys here. Or even the dumb guys that know a lot on specific subjects (subjects being asked about) Take, for example, this: http://www.undergroundnews.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000168

Anyway, my point is that a lot of knowledge is passed through here and I think it would be a good idea to organize some of it and post it on the main site or whatever. I don't know if anyone would be willing to do it, I'm just saying that it would be a good idea, imho
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Tutorial Archive - 03/04/03 04:59 AM
I've said it, again and again...

The main site WILL NOT BE UPDATED until the new design is COMPLETED...

When the new design is completed we'll be updating EVERYTHING to go with the entire workup.

The search will be working COMPLETELY.

The BBS articles WILL BE posted on the new design. Take the time to READ OTHER POSTS.
Posted By: Asteos Re: Tutorial Archive - 03/04/03 07:39 PM
Don't get all bent out of shape about it! [censored] it was just a suggestion. I take it from your reply you have already decided to this in some shape. Very cool.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Tutorial Archive - 03/04/03 08:11 PM
IF people would read other posts lol... or visit when we have a meeting (their once a year, sheesh!)...
Posted By: Asteos Re: Tutorial Archive - 03/04/03 11:06 PM
/me slaps self in face
My apologzies.

While your attention is focused over here: that perl book-shelf cd will be in the mail by the end of this week. So you will most likely get them by the time Perl becomes obsolete lol (Maine >> Oregon = long long delivery time)
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Tutorial Archive - 03/04/03 11:25 PM
12 days or so for a cd wink ...
© UGN Security Forum