UGN Security
Posted By: blueeyes10 What about a new forum topic - 01/24/03 03:11 AM
Called the library where everyone can access books bought and obtained by others for free. Every topic should be allowed except stupid [censored]. That way everyone can quickly find and disperse information as I am sure there is always someone else who wants to know. I will moderate it if need be. smile
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: What about a new forum topic - 01/24/03 05:19 AM
so.. um yeah.. library.... will whispering be necesarry in this "library"
Posted By: Gremelin Re: What about a new forum topic - 01/24/03 05:30 AM
Those are generally called "ebooks" and their illegal. If you purchase something you can not give it to other users, its a crime. We are a legal site, we do not allow illegal content.
Posted By: §intå× Re: What about a new forum topic - 03/03/03 06:54 PM
just search around man, there are tons of tuts that started right here in UGN. many start in the boards. You can look through the posts and find a tut on just about anything you are wanting to learn.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: What about a new forum topic - 03/04/03 01:45 AM
Yeh, WHEN the new design is finally done, we'll be releasing a lot of the BBS content on the site. Thing that sucks is that thanks to crime not all will be up.

I have the old BBS here somewhere which I'll be putting online so that a special staff group (who's yet to be picked) can poke around the site and compile articles.
© UGN Security Forum