UGN Security
Posted By: ohfuk topic descriptions should be switiched - 11/10/02 02:57 AM
the items for sale and the items wanted descriptions should be switched
Posted By: Gremelin Re: topic descriptions should be switiched - 11/10/02 04:05 AM
you [censored] stoner, wtf are you talking about?`
ohfuk i suggest you check better, the descriptions are just fine.

bp
Posted By: Moffesto Re: topic descriptions should be switiched - 11/10/02 06:05 PM
what u mean by switched... like items for sale should be items wanted and items wanted should b items for sale? or change the names completely?

more description..
I should flame every one of you flamers for being thick-headed. I understand him just fine and I see where he's coming from. Here's I'll explain:

Items WANTED
Have any items that you've been looking for? Ask about it here.

Items FOR SALE
Have any materials you don't need? List them here.

There's 2 ways you can look at this.

1) People who want to BUY items would go to the FOR SALE topic to get them. Also, people who want to SELL items would want to go to the WANTED section to see if anybody wants them.

However, it makes more sense Gizmo's way:

2) People who want to SELL items would go to the for SALE section. People who are looking for items, but isn't available in the FOR SALE section, would go and say they WANT them in the WANTED section.

So the descriptions are fine, but I can see why ohfuk would think they need to be switched.
Posted By: ohfuk Re: topic descriptions should be switiched - 11/11/02 12:03 AM
sorry i was high at the time and it wasnt making sence. of corse, i was high...sorry shocked
Posted By: Moffesto Re: topic descriptions should be switiched - 11/12/02 12:18 AM
SR, your just a dynamic genious mother [censored]... i have a very thick head.
Posted By: ohfuk Re: topic descriptions should be switiched - 11/12/02 02:51 AM
yea im very impressed that SR could figure out what the hell i ment, and that is what i ment, but at the time that was the only way i could see it
haha, yeah, I'm pretty good at reading in between the lines sometimes. For instance, moffesto just said: "SR, you're one arrogant mother [censored] and you piss me off but I'm too pussy to say so straight up."

I was out of line. You guys weren't flaming him, except Gizmo a little bit, but that was nothing.
i think you understood what Moff said pretty good lol.

bp
Posted By: Gremelin Re: topic descriptions should be switiched - 11/14/02 02:14 AM
Lol, you want to see me flaime? hehe...
© UGN Security Forum