UGN Security
Posted By: Gollum Which democratic candidate would YOU choose? - 01/28/04 05:23 AM
The way things stand right now, I'm a fan of John Edwards. I'm not a fan of Kerry, even though he's the senator from my state. I don't know a huge amount about the democratic candidates, so my decision is subject to change. Maybe Dean. Although, I'm not jiggy with his whole anti-war thing. Edwards also seems to be one of the only candidates who seems to be focusing more on the issues, and less on the "All the other democratic candidates suck. George Bush sucks. So vote for me!"

And I was just thinking. what about getting a Political section on this board? i mean, most of them seem to fit right in with debates and rants. but maybe by opening a political section, people from other countries might feel more inclined to make posts about what they think and such. Or would that be getting too far away from the tech aspect of this board?//
John Edwards... are you [censored] nuts.... he just sits around and pretends he can talk to dead people!
Political conversations go here. Thats that.
john edawrds can go [censored] a dead dog cause all he does is guess and people are so [censored] stupid they believe it...
Quote:
Political conversations go here. Thats that.
The master has spoken!!

I haven't paid much attention to the democratic canidates. None of them seem very promising however which saddens me because bush actully has a chance of getting reelected. If Bush gets reelected I believe that we will have a major crisis on our hands. Maybe the democratic canidates wouldn't do much better as I said none of them seem to great, so I am thinking of starting my own country...Called NINJA-LAND!!! Where Black Men can freely have sex with white women (refer to my open news post) and not go to jail for it. Where everyone can really be treated equally and people can actully be Free and have real Freedoms to express themselves however the.... Wouldn't that be something?
i go with you shinobi. so where's this island country at?
At this point, I'm still undecided.
© UGN Security Forum