UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin Now that Napster is back... - 11/24/03 04:42 AM
Now that Napster , the internet sharing giant that basically started internet file sharing, has gotten back into the game will you trust them? Will you use them... Will you use them over other compeditors?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Now that Napster is back... - 11/24/03 04:54 AM
BTW, I threw this up because of those fscking commercials all over my TV! Although the one where he packs his crotch was [censored] helarious...
Posted By: Disgruntled Re: Now that Napster is back... - 11/24/03 06:24 AM
Your right it was funny, and I would only use their service if their legal.
Posted By: Ghost Re: Now that Napster is back... - 11/24/03 06:39 AM
heh arent you gonna have to pay if you use napster to download songs and [censored]? btw anyone seen the commecial where "napster" jumps into a pool. its point less and thats why i will never use napster, that and having to pay.
Posted By: unreal Re: Now that Napster is back... - 11/30/03 08:43 AM
Quit bitching about paying. I use iTunes, and it's only 99 cents per song, and only about $10 for a whole CD.
Posted By: Disgruntled Re: Now that Napster is back... - 12/01/03 06:27 AM
Who's Bitching?
Posted By: Ghost Re: Now that Napster is back... - 12/01/03 06:50 AM
*points three posts up*

me lol.
Posted By: jonconley Re: Now that Napster is back... - 12/01/03 08:40 PM
I would use iTunes as a pay service but not napster. Things usually suck once they have gone under and someone tries to bring them back. This is like a sequel, and sequels are never as good as the original.
Posted By: §intå× Re: Now that Napster is back... - 12/01/03 09:29 PM
Napster is not what it was. Some big company bought the name and thats it. I still think 99 cents is too much. Most records are what 10 to 15 songs? You pay $10 to $15 for a CD. Now they are selling you music without the cost of making a CD, a cover, shipping, labor. You are still paying the same amount.

The RIAA did not want to let Napster sell music when it first started. Napster did try to go legit. Now they are going to sell songs online now that they realize they can't stop it. Napster is driven by greed and the hope that we will not know or care it isn't the original Napster. I will not use it.
Posted By: Disgruntled Re: Now that Napster is back... - 12/02/03 04:24 AM
Good point there Sin. Maybe everyone should be bitching.
Posted By: Red Mage Re: Now that Napster is back... - 12/15/03 04:49 AM
Napster sucks, I use KaZaA Lite smile

I would give you guys a link... but I can't find it frown I hate the owners of KaZaA...
Posted By: LaptopBoy Re: Now that Napster is back... - 12/15/03 05:38 AM
I use shareza the new kazaa its quite good
Posted By: sinetific Re: Now that Napster is back... - 12/15/03 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by �in_tax:
Napster is not what it was. Some big company bought the name and thats it. I still think 99 cents is too much. Most records are what 10 to 15 songs? You pay $10 to $15 for a CD. Now they are selling you music without the cost of making a CD, a cover, shipping, labor. You are still paying the same amount.
Plus, what sound quality are these MP3s? I'm still yet to see a quality MP3 that compares to the quality you get off a CD. It's not a better deal. I would consider it for 5 cents a song.
© UGN Security Forum