UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin Rules. - 10/26/03 03:00 AM
Since the content to this forum is fead to the main site's rants page, we need to cut some of the codes out from the BBS.

Please refrain from using the following UBB codes in your posts:
quote, code

Please also try to keep it clean, especially in the leading post since the leading post is what's published on the main page.

This part of the forum is now the Rants and Debates forum, if you post a rant it'll also be taken as a debate wink ... have fun :x...
Posted By: pergesu Re: Rules. - 10/26/03 04:32 AM
Another rule. perg wins all debates he participates in
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Rules. - 10/26/03 06:20 AM
I disagree that that should be a rule. I win!
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Rules. - 10/26/03 07:06 AM
perg likes to wear dresses, case closed! lol...
Posted By: pergesu Re: Rules. - 10/26/03 07:51 AM
SilentRage, it's cute that you disagree and everything...but as soon as you did so, this became a debate, and per the first ammendment to the rules of debate, I win.
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Rules. - 10/26/03 09:57 PM
wronf again! women win al deabtes no matter what because it is a proven fact that women are far more superior then men :p
Posted By: Disgruntled Re: Rules. - 11/27/03 10:23 AM
I half agree with you IceMyst, some women are superior intellectually, and some are just a superior pain in the ###. I not talking about you in case your wondering.
Posted By: weeve Re: Rules. - 11/28/03 04:52 AM
Your all wrong, there is no winner in a debate, just as there is no moguai bloodline to spawned gremlins when all the gremlins are killed. It's as if they never were. There are questions, and answers. Valid excuses, and demening quotations. In the end a valid victory is all perception. Take a moment to perceive something, and you have neither lost or won. You've just wasted time. Debating wastes time imo, something almost always comes from it. But in the end your not going to be all high, and mighty. Maybe a "" in some book but with a span of 30,000 or so years, and all the gaggles of books...who really cares? I hope this is debated. Because I don't care of loss or gain. As I believe moguai did not on posting this. Imo his word is final, I shall follow that because I need not debate things that have been(in this sense). Give away your knowledge to the human with no fish, not the human who is a vampire of your mind.
Posted By: CrackerMac Re: Rules. - 11/29/05 06:44 PM
Women win debates because if we don't let them win, we'll go without sex until we "say" she is right.
Posted By: §intå× Re: Rules. - 11/29/05 08:59 PM
On the tits, in the face, in the [censored], in the pussy... I support womens choices.
Posted By: Testing Re: Rules. - 12/01/05 12:30 AM
Im with Sintax on this one!
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Rules. - 12/01/05 07:45 AM
thanks guys.... :p
Posted By: Girlie Re: Rules. - 12/01/05 02:55 PM
can I opt for in the mouth?
Posted By: §intå× Re: Rules. - 12/18/05 05:54 AM
if you beg nicely.
© UGN Security Forum