UGN Security
Posted By: IceMyst Why Customer Service Sucks... - 01/16/06 02:09 AM
OK so it's Sunday right. Well today I should really be getting any calls due to the fact most cellphone stores are closed. Well post paid customer service got their grubby little hands on our store escaltion number.

What pisses me off is I'm the credit/debt billing department. What about billing says I can fix broken phones or process "pay as you go" cards, or one of my favorites is my inability to give customers their passwords.

These people are a friggen joke. They are so dumb that it's pathetic. They get emails and coachings to NOT use this number due to it being in a trial phase for our STORES for escalated issues.

I get regular payment calls (i was promoted out of that), puk locks, broken phones, pay as you go card issues, and the list can go on... What is wrong with these peoples. It's like being told NO goes in one ear and then goes out the other as fast as it can.

What really gets me is when they try to convince us here in billing that there's a special hidden dept that handles rate plan changes. uh NO!!! WE ONLY PROCESS PAYMENTS WITH CREDIT AND DEBTS CARDS!!! What about that is so flipping hard to understand?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ok, i feel better now.

rant done. laugh
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Why Customer Service Sucks... - 01/16/06 07:22 AM
You know, the DEBATE & RANTS section was made for a reason...
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Why Customer Service Sucks... - 01/16/06 08:07 PM
eh, i was too made to care were it went and off topic was the first thing i saw... :p
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Why Customer Service Sucks... - 01/22/06 09:15 PM
yeah know what else pisses me off about my job? when people call to make a payment with their credit cards but dont have it with them. they sit there saying "can you hold on while i go find it?" WTF? why call when you KNOW you cant do [censored] with out that card???

come on peoples!

and even better i tell the people to call a different number for payments cause i'm an escaltion line for our stores and what happens? THE LITTLE PAIN THE FRIGGEN [censored] CALLS BACK AFTER I TOLD HER NOT TO USE THE FRIGGEN NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
Posted By: wizzy Re: Why Customer Service Sucks... - 01/26/06 05:19 AM
yeah isnt it funny when people order stuff, but arnt ready to order it, for example, i worked at a pizzaria and people would call and ask if they could order a pizza, when i asked what they wanted, they would put me on hold to figure it out. PISS HEADS.
p.s i love you icemyst
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Why Customer Service Sucks... - 01/26/06 03:53 PM
eh, it drives me nuts cause they make me sit there waiting for like 10 mins before they say "let me call you back. do you have a direct number?" [censored] morons... i hate customers sometimes. there are some cool people are there but damn the dumn one's just stick out so badly!

p.s. i love you too wizzy laugh
Posted By: pyromaniac Re: Why Customer Service Sucks... - 02/02/06 12:39 AM
yeah, customers are the devil. I worked at an a&w/subway/restaurant/motel for a few years. Nothing is ever good enough for them. They complain and think that it's your fault that the prices are so high and... grrrrrr
some days I just wanted to jump over the counter and punch every customer that went through that line... well, those days are over, I feel better now.
© UGN Security Forum