UGN Security
Posted By: pacman Laser Games - 11/26/02 12:20 PM
This is going to sound a little lame but Holidays are starting on Friday smile . I was looking for something I could waste my time on for the sake of entertainment and wondered if anybody knew any circuit diagrams which show you how to make those vests and guns they have in laser games or if you have any construction guides to paint ball guns. I found a guide called "Build your own laser tag arena" but you have to pay 60 bucks. I've searched over the net for like 5 minutes but couldn't find anything. If you know anything like this or anything decent I can waste my time on leave a post. Thanks!
Posted By: sinetific Re: Laser Games - 11/26/02 08:08 PM
really all you need is a gun shaped IR transmitter and a IR reciever that will blink and/or beep when it recieves the signal.
(I wish I still had my gun to check the circuit, i think its at my dads house) Ill check around and find you a schematic
Posted By: sinetific Re: Laser Games - 12/04/02 02:47 AM
http://www.compulink.co.uk/~lasertag/sgconst.pdf this is probably more than you ever wanted or cared to know about how 'lazer tag' works, how to build the equipment yourself and so on.
© UGN Security Forum