UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin A Setback... - 10/29/09 08:04 AM
Hey guys, I had hoped to have more of the data population done on the new Archive and Knowledgebase systems but unfortunately some medical issues came up and I'm not really able to work on them for the time being.

On Friday October 23rd I went in for surgery on a tumerous growth and am unable to walk for several weeks; now normally I'd have the perfect opportunity to work on things under these conditions, however the pain medications make it difficult to format the data and troubleshoot any potential issues that can come out which would result in having to do some slight recoding.

So, for the time being, since I'm the only one working on the data population and coding, I'll need to place those projects on the back burner until I'm no longer on pain medication and the medical issues have lightened up.

I'm expecting this to only take a couple of weeks, so it shouldn't be too large of a dent in the grand scheme of things. I'll take the downtime to submit all sitemaps to Google Webmaster Tools to ensure their cache of all data is up to date.
© UGN Security Forum