UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin The goodness of Google Adsense - 04/06/05 12:50 AM
I'd like to extend a quick thankyou to everyone who's taken time out of their busy schedual to click a few of the Google Adsense links that they've found of interest; thanks to you we're able to stay open.

UGN's only means of support are donations and the google adsense bar, by all means if something listed on the Adsense bar looks of interest go ahead and click it. We get a small (anywhere from $0.05 - $0.50) for every unique click to the banners.

The Google Adsense bar shows at the top and bottom of every post/forum/page on the bulletin board, and at the top of the main site.

So to all of you who have done your part and clicked a link or two we thank you... We've been able to pay for a 10 year registration on the domains as well as paid off the bulletin board upgrade (gold license for the life of infopop's bulletin board software). Additionally we've been able to pay for bw for various projects.
Posted By: pergesu Re: The goodness of Google Adsense - 04/07/05 12:50 PM
Sweet, we're guaranteed to be around another decade?

/me clicks some more links
Posted By: Gremelin Re: The goodness of Google Adsense - 04/08/05 04:22 AM
Lol with the domain names at least...

UGN Security Domains:
undergroundnews.com 01/13/2015
undergroundnews.net 04/01/2015
undergroundnews.org 03/28/2015

Various Project Domains:
phoneabuse.com 07/18/2014
hackerstavern.com 12/26/2006
hackerstavern.net 01/15/2008
virtualnightclub.net 03/01/2006
virtualnightclub.org 01/07/2010

Those which aren't at 2015 will be updated accordingly on the next google deposit (as I need to fund my eNom Registry account).

Eventually we're going to need to rent a dedicated server so that's about $150/mo for the requirements plus licensing for a controlpanel (as we'll need to have an easy to train option for reselling some small amount of space).
© UGN Security Forum