UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin Small Board Issues - 02/25/04 07:26 AM
We're having some small board issues today; for some reason the UBB Accelerator (thing that makes the board go a bit faster) is acting up.

I've removed all of the modifications temporarily so that InfoPop can look into the problem; hopefully it'll get fixed soon :hopes:.

The board is back open, however it's just stock code again till we can get this mess sorted out.
Posted By: weeve Re: Small Board Issues - 02/25/04 07:35 AM
fixed, infopop was pretty snappy lar:]
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Small Board Issues - 02/25/04 07:42 AM
funny thing is, I fixed it :x... go read the ticket...
Posted By: Ghost Re: Small Board Issues - 02/25/04 07:43 AM
so what caused it?
Posted By: weeve Re: Small Board Issues - 02/25/04 07:53 AM
the world may never know.

:X giz when I checked it around 5:30 or 6 it had no info, that's when I was all dood the tickets up gizmo:):X but liek I'm about to read it now:]
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Small Board Issues - 02/25/04 09:06 AM
Lol it was a server and chmod issue that finally came to bite me in my [censored]...
Posted By: weeve Re: Small Board Issues - 02/25/04 10:03 AM
sure sure:):X
Posted By: §intå× Re: Small Board Issues - 02/25/04 02:27 PM
chmod issues on boards can be such a sticky mess. Consider yourself lucky. I have lost an entire years worth of posts over some chmod issues. You would think it would be easy.

chmod *.* 666 or what ever levels you desire

But yabb like to have multi level files in the same dir with various extensions. ie... *.inc, *,inf, *.fil

I wasn't about to go thorough 20,000 files and chmod them individualy. Glad you got it fixed man.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Small Board Issues - 02/25/04 03:45 PM
I hate YaBB lol... With the board I had to move yesturday I had to do all the files... Wasn't too bad, just 666 most the files, 777 on index, but i accidently did the folder also lol...
© UGN Security Forum