UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin New UGN Security Administrators... - 12/18/03 12:17 PM
I've upgraded the staff access for Infinite and Sinetific on the UGN Security BBS to Administrator. Both users have been Global Moderators for the past year and IRC Administrator's for a little over 6 months.

I'm glad to announce that both have done quite the bit of work for UGN Security, so I figured it was time that I did a little work for them. Welcome guys.
Posted By: sinetific Re: New UGN Security Administrators... - 12/18/03 12:21 PM
aww thanks laugh *appluase* Well first, I would like to thank God. Then my parents for having sex and not aborting me. My manger sal and my agent rufus for getting my video on MTV. Thanks guys I love you. And the fans I can't forget the fans...I would never be where I am today if it wasn't for you guys Thank you and ROCK N ROLL!!!!!
Posted By: Ghost Re: New UGN Security Administrators... - 12/18/03 12:29 PM
nooo!!! dont ban me sin!!!!!

lol, anyways congratulations sin and infinite smile
Posted By: Ice Re: New UGN Security Administrators... - 12/18/03 12:46 PM
::tear in eye::
that was really moving

Congratz.
Posted By: Shinobi Re: New UGN Security Administrators... - 12/18/03 01:05 PM
Since everyone was having such a heart felt conversation i had to get in on it. Congrads Infinite and Sin
Posted By: §intå× Re: New UGN Security Administrators... - 12/18/03 09:30 PM
Congrats guys, I have known you 2 since early DK days. I can't think of two better peeps.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: New UGN Security Administrators... - 12/18/03 09:44 PM
learner, do me a fav, if you're going to use a photo for your avatar, host it on promod. Tradingbikes is down smirk... Looks tacky..
Posted By: Infinite Re: New UGN Security Administrators... - 12/18/03 11:27 PM
Cool, thanks Giz.
Posted By: unreal Re: New UGN Security Administrators... - 12/19/03 06:20 AM
Congrats guys. 'Course everyone knows that it's us GMs that do all the work anyways. wink
Posted By: Disgruntled Re: New UGN Security Administrators... - 12/19/03 09:44 AM
Congrats!!!
Posted By: jonconley Re: New UGN Security Administrators... - 12/19/03 12:08 PM
/me respectfully bows
© UGN Security Forum