UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin New News Staff & A Promotion!!! - 07/06/05 03:37 PM
I'm happy to say tonight that we've got a few new names for the news staff as well as a promotion in the news ranks...

I've promoted a long-standing member "Count Bishula" to her first moderation job as a moderator of both the Open and Tech News sections. This isn't just a first for her, but it's also a first for us with having a female (other than my wife) being a moderator!

For the new news staff we have carefully browsed the application system for active members and only 2 applicants have been chosen. These applicants have been chosen based on how active they've been (both lately and as a whole) and how much time they'd be able to dedicate towards the job requirements.

I'd like you all to welcome EndGame and shadow516 to the team. They're both added as "temps" until they have proven themselves to be able to fulfill the requirements of the position.

A news admin's responsibility is to post 8-10 news articles per week into the Tech News sections, we have a large list of news sites available and this should be a cinch for anyone to do. These users have immediate access to the VIP forum as well, after they've proven capable of doing their job's they will be given access to the staffing forum as well as Auto-Voice of the staff channel on the IRC (should they have registered nicknames at that time).
Posted By: EndGame Re: New News Staff & A Promotion!!! - 07/06/05 03:48 PM
*beeg stupid grin*
well, *wipes mouth*, *looks in the direction of giz's groin*, it was a 'hard' job, but i think iv shown how much iv wanted to be a part of UGN huh giz? :p

anywoo, id like to thank everyone at UGN who contributes to this awesome site and just remind everyone that IM the cool temp and shadow516 is the SIDEKICK.

also, congrats to countB whos moved up the ladder and has allowed us all a wonderful view up her skirt. laugh

(j/k count)
Posted By: Gremelin Re: New News Staff & A Promotion!!! - 07/06/05 04:05 PM
:zips: get to work wink ...
Posted By: Girlie Re: New News Staff & A Promotion!!! - 07/06/05 06:25 PM
wow, somebunny coulda told me I was moving off the short bus heh! Anyways, thanks gizza. *blows kisses*

Congrats to EndGame and shadow516.

/me smacks endgame

....stop looking up my skirt damnit! :p
Posted By: xacex Re: New News Staff & A Promotion!!! - 07/07/05 01:53 AM
sweet. vagina power forever! hah.
Posted By: IceMyst Re: New News Staff & A Promotion!!! - 07/07/05 03:45 AM
Oh yes. Us females to cum together since there's so few of us wink and CB he wasnt the only one looking up pimp
Posted By: Gremelin Re: New News Staff & A Promotion!!! - 07/07/05 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Count Bishula:
wow, somebunny coulda told me I was moving off the short bus heh! Anyways, thanks gizza. *blows kisses*
I was going to call you at 2am and tell you but Icey said no cas it was 5a there lol...

Quote:
Originally posted by xacex:
sweet. vagina power forever! hah.
Ya know, I hinted to you like 9 times that you can have hops on the IRC if you just ask due to us needing an active user on the IRC to be a staffer; so you could have technically been the first female UGN staffer lol...

Quote:
Originally posted by IceMyst:
Oh yes. Us females to cum together since there's so few of us
Yeh, it takes a select breed to not run off from the boys harassment... wink
Posted By: pergesu Re: New News Staff & A Promotion!!! - 07/07/05 08:12 AM
Congrats peeps
Posted By: EndGame Re: New News Staff & A Promotion!!! - 07/07/05 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by IceMyst:
Oh yes. Us females to cum together...
wherever theres females cuming together, theres perg, giz and popcorn :p
Posted By: Gremelin Re: New News Staff & A Promotion!!! - 07/07/05 01:23 PM
I prefer kettle corn myself...
Posted By: KillHour Re: New News Staff & A Promotion!!! - 07/07/05 11:35 PM
Woot!

/me goes off to make more popcorn
Posted By: EndGame Re: New News Staff & A Promotion!!! - 08/16/05 05:23 PM
I may as well say it (ffs, no one else brought out the parade champagne)

EndGame (that sexy beast that prowls the boards) has been reinstated as a staff member :p
Posted By: Girlie Re: New News Staff & A Promotion!!! - 08/16/05 06:12 PM
/me throws confetti at endgame
Posted By: IceMyst Re: New News Staff & A Promotion!!! - 08/16/05 10:54 PM
/me kicks EndGame in the arse :p Welcome devil
Posted By: Ghost Re: New News Staff & A Promotion!!! - 08/17/05 02:24 AM
EndGame, last time I checked, custodial paraprofessionals aren't neccessarily the 'sexy beast' you're talking about. wink
© UGN Security Forum