UGN Security
MTV Networks and the Microsoft Corporation announced yesterday that they would be teaming up to create a new digital music service called Urge. Urge will be launched officially next year and be integrated into Microsoft's Media Player.

The service will offer tracks from both independent and mainstream record labels, as well as original content shown on MTV's regularly scheduled television programming. Plans show that some 2 million tracks will be available on Urge.

Source
hoo-rah, more oppurtunites to disintegrate the album and reduce the market to by the minute commodities. Pop artists can make song after song the same because they'll never have a vision of a piece of work.granted that's being a little harsh. it's these damn ipods that bug me. sure they're conveinent, but the itunes store has no selection, and they have not given me one reason why i should convert my entire cd collection to mp3 or wav format and then transfer it all onto an ipod that i have to dish out $300 for. Why the hell would i do that?!? I'm fine with my cd player, thank you.
Microsoft teams up with Viacom. Two of the most unethical and anti-competitive companies in existence. Sweet!
© UGN Security Forum