UGN Security
Posted By: §intå× MySapce Sued over Teen Assaults - 01/19/07 02:57 PM
The parents of five teenage girls have filed a negligence and fraud lawsuit against the popular social networking site MySpace.com, which is owned by the News Corp. The suits were filed after 5 teenaged girls were assaulted.

The girls were assaulted by grown men they had met while using the web site. The suit is not the first to be filed against MySpace, which last year was forced to increase security measures to protect the huge amount of teens who utilise the service.

MySpace's Hemanshu Nigam said of the suit: "We encourage everyone to apply common sense offline security lessons in their online experiences and engage in open family dialogue about smart web practices."

Source
Posted By: §intå× Re: MySapce Sued over Teen Assaults - 01/19/07 03:03 PM
Tom was very upset about the news above. He took a few minutes to talk to us about it. Here is what he had to say about the assaults.

[googlevideo]6455346165012962820[/googlevideo]
Posted By: Gremelin Re: MySapce Sued over Teen Assaults - 01/20/07 12:11 AM
Ok, I heard about one of these mollestation charges last year, I went and checked out the girls profile...

Real information:
Career: High School

Posted on MS:
Career: Stripper
Here For: Serious Relationships

And her title said "All I need is something thick inside me"...

Ok, these girls are ASKING FOR IT, and when they don't get it, they sit and cry about IT...
© UGN Security Forum