UGN Security
A website called wikileaks will be launched in March and will publish leaked documents from corporations and governments around the world while protecting the identity of the person responsible for the unauthorized release of the document.

The identity of the people behind the site is unknown with some conspiracy theorists suggesting that it is the CIA or another similar intelligence agency. According to the website a wide range of people from around the world are responsible.

While the authenticity of anything posted on a public wiki is always in question many claim that wikileaks will allow for the scrutiny and study of leaked documents and could become as important a tool as the Freedom of Information Act.

Source
Ha I posted this article 10 days ago in the open news forums. I tryied to do it here but was not given that priv.
Though this one has more updated info so yeah.
Only staff can post in private content forums wink...

We're hoping for an RSS Relay addon for the forums within the next couple of months as well...
I saw that article. That is actually why I posted this follow up. I do think it odd that people are saying it might be CIA or some other intelligence division.
© UGN Security Forum