UGN Security
I am looking for someone to do the following:

1] A logo fitting the theme "Insanity Is Beauty"
2] An intro graphic that sits well with this introduction "insanity is freedom. freedom from the restraints of what is accepted by society. sanity is a prison, a prison I hope to never to be caught in. The view is beautiful out here, absolutely beautiful."
3] A theme matching these for PostNuke (phoenix release), haven't installed a theming engine yet, so go ahead and use your choice.

The Reward: $60 (30 for both gfx, $30 for PN theme)

Now I am an extremely picky person, but if I like your work, chances are I will pay you more if there is alot of changes I want made. This contest does not guarantee a winner if no work is satisfactory, but your works are yours and I will not use anyones work unless I have paid them the reward.

Thanks
Here's one for "Insanity is Beauty" (I couldn't find any good pics for beauty, so I searched google for "pretty") wink

[Linked Image]

Whoo! I win wink
Meh john wants a non copyrighted, non infriging image set. Plus to win...if by that you mean collect the money, you need two pictures:D one for each part he wanted. John once I sleep today I'll start work on the two images I'll email to you, not post there, don't want them used but just by you. Also I can do the postnuke theme but it'll take longer then the pictures. I could use the extra dough. The image I'm seeing is liek dark, but passionate, liek a black purple, red thing, then I see a world inside a world being watched by the viewer. I'm thinking of making too elite gifs. Of course I think you should take a look at a bunch of images, if ppl post them here, and email them. Also a bunch of postnuke themes to be sure. But your the decision maker in your life, this is my peace, I offer it willingly. But I must sleep first. It would be good to remind me....just in case. smirk don't ask...I've been having weird dreams, also weird expierences.
i could make the logo for free if you want... i'm not interested in making the other...
hehe you could make the cash and donate it to your fav security site wink ...
lol, jon can do it instead of me, i can't donate bro.. i live in europe remember ?? lol
lol i meant, you work for jon and tell him to paypal me the cash :x
yeah ok, that could be solved, since i can't have a paypal account...

The only way i can donate to UGN is by working
© UGN Security Forum