UGN Security
Posted By: §intå× Looking for a better way. - 08/31/05 09:47 PM
I created a 3D rotating cube...

http://www.vanceconcepts.com/index2.php

Now this cube looks very pixalated to me in the flash animation. But I do not know how I can clean it up much more. Here is the deal.

Flash to my knowledge is not equiped to do 3D animation. So to do this I created an animation in Anark Studio ( http://www.Anark.com ), Now Anark has a plugin to allow your web users to see your animations in thier browser. The problem is it only works in microsoft's IE. I want everyone to be able to see this.

So I exported my very clean crips animation to an AVI file(can not export in *swf format), then in Flash I imported the AVI and exported an SWF file. Now there has got to be a better way or tool to do this with. Why Anark does not support the SWF file format is beyond me. Now I have Director MX 2004 but I do not know anything about it.
Posted By: Girlie Re: Looking for a better way. - 09/01/05 12:26 PM
can't help with the animation, but your link is broke...?
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Looking for a better way. - 09/01/05 02:17 PM
very nice...
Posted By: §intå× Re: Looking for a better way. - 09/01/05 07:16 PM
No it isn't broke. you need to let it load oh ye dial up surfer.

You think it is very nice? I think the cube is hidious. In anark format it is clean and nice looking, when converted to swf, it is very pixalated.
Posted By: Girlie Re: Looking for a better way. - 09/01/05 07:41 PM
it works today...didn't work yesterday. Don't have dial-up anymore. have dsl now...and have had nothing but problems since. frown

edit: it looks good by the way, but I think you should slow it down a little.

edit again: I PMed you a more grammatically correct way to say the little blurb you have awhile ago. Why didn't you put it into use?

This blurb: About Us...
VanceConcepts.com is your all in one solution to put your business on the web. We can design your site, create your graphics, get your domain name, create custom scripts, get your site into the top search engines, create graphical animations, and host it all for you so that when it is time to do an update, we already know your site. If you are already a customer and are looking for reach us you can submit a ticket or try our other means of communications.
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Looking for a better way. - 09/02/05 12:46 AM
it's better than anything i can do so by my stndards it's nice :p
Posted By: §intå× Re: Looking for a better way. - 09/02/05 10:00 AM
Hmmmm, I need to find a way to export a cleaner animation. This 3D animation really isn't too hard. Working in 3D space takes getting used too, but once you have that it is pretty fun.
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Looking for a better way. - 09/02/05 11:48 AM
when i have time i think i'll have to look into that...
Posted By: §intå× Re: Looking for a better way. - 09/03/05 12:17 AM
I recomend getting the trail of anark studio to start as it is dumbed down a bit and the tuts really are good that come with it. You can make very nice presentations in it.

The full version is $499 or some such rediculous amout. I think they have version 3 out now, I have 2.5 and am quite happy with it. Oh PM me about install directions wink
Posted By: KillHour Re: Looking for a better way. - 09/03/05 02:26 AM
I like the cube, though it does seem rather pixelated.

I figured I'd pull out some old skills and give animation a try again. If you get tired of the cube, I made an alternative that you can get here:

http://rapidshare.de/files/4652363/vanceconcepts.exe.html

I have a bad habbit of using demotools for animation, so it's an exe. However, you can export to .swf using one of these: http://www.google.com/search?hl=xx-hacker&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=.swf+recorder
Posted By: baikaishui Re: Looking for a better way. - 12/30/05 09:55 AM
the link is broke~~~

i'm speak a little english ,so my has something wrong with my english grammer.hope everyone forgive~~~~
Posted By: §intå× Re: Looking for a better way. - 02/09/06 11:28 PM
it is almost a year old...
© UGN Security Forum