UGN Security
Posted By: Micro:User1.0 Get This 2 - 12/17/03 10:02 PM
You know what I'm sorry for all of the hassles i caused all of you but i was looking for some help and i was insulted if you all want me gone just say so but I'm not going to quit learning to hack so I'm sorry again for everything and thanks for the info that you guys did give me i just don't know why you hate my guts so much and don't say because you postes dumb things because you guys flamed me before i posted 3 posts you didn't even give me a chance I'm sorry for messing up i hope someday you guys will realize that theirs more to life than flaming one newbie out of every what ever ammount and I'm sorry you guys. oh and by the way i got linux up and running like i used a book or something but the thing is i didn't use any reference material huh looks like I'm smart enough after all.
Posted By: Infinite Re: Get This 2 - 12/18/03 12:26 AM
I could honestly care less if you stay or go. I neither hate you or lke you. I'm indifferent to you really.

If you stay then for god sakes QUIT SPAMMING THE BOARD!!! No one likes a whiner.

You seriously take this way too personally kid. Lighten up. You're gonna give yourself a heart attack.

Infinite
Posted By: jonconley Re: Get This 2 - 12/18/03 01:33 AM
I looked at your profile. Click on it and see the VIEW RECENT POSTS or whatever. After going through, I honestly can't see what you are complaining about. In almost every post, you got a legit and helpful answer. From infinite, gollum, gizmo, sin, etc.

Then on the 16th you realize you need to explain more, learn more, and search for answers yourself first. GREAT!!! That is exactly what infinite explained in your More On Hacking post I believe.

So I don't understand why you post this the very next day Micro. You really only got flamed once, and that was w/ the dual account issue which does look pretty obvious, so either admit it or forget about it. Either way, it isn't a big deal to ppl here, so don't worry about it, just don't bring it up.

Sry for my excessive use of commas, need to take an English class again.

So do what you said you were going to do in the post on the 16th and as I am sure you already know, we will not have a problem helping along the way. This is one of the most active and constructive boards of its nature on the web that I have found in 10 years. So consider yourself lucky w/ the wealth of knowledge you can find here, and hopefully you will be able to contribute your own knowledge eventually.
© UGN Security Forum