UGN Security
Posted By: lotrfan any way I can get mac os x leopard? - 04/15/08 04:19 AM
I have a macbook, I don't have the new OS Leopard, anyone know of a way I can download it from somewhere? thanks a lot
Posted By: Gremelin Re: any way I can get mac os x leopard? - 04/15/08 09:04 AM
Sure, buy it retail/auctioned...

If you've "lost your media" you could try calling apple; or accessing a torrent site ad using your registration credentials during the install...
Posted By: lotrfan Re: any way I can get mac os x leopard? - 04/28/08 10:25 AM
I can't figure out how to download it with torrents....
Posted By: Gremelin Re: any way I can get mac os x leopard? - 04/28/08 10:29 AM
Should be a simple manner of using the torrent site to dl the file with your torrent client and burning the downloaded file.
Posted By: ssploo7 Re: any way I can get mac os x leopard? - 09/03/08 04:06 PM
Hello
Last night, I remembered something that you will no doubt thank me for later. When Mac OS X Tiger came out a few years ago, I was ready to buy it. I had my $130 in hand and was waiting in line. But as I approached the cash register, I ran into a coworker I knew and he told me that the University of Pennsylvania’s bookstore, which was right down the block, was selling copies to students for only $40.00. Being the cheapskate I am, I dropped the box I was holding and we headed out.

Max
Posted By: Gremelin Re: any way I can get mac os x leopard? - 09/03/08 05:45 PM
Yes, most places of institution sell student versions for far cheaper; most of the time these are the exact same as the retail.

You'll find that some schools will actually check for a valid student ID however...
© UGN Security Forum