UGN Security
Posted By: NeoMatrixReloded More On Hacking - 12/15/03 07:29 PM
I was Just wondering if you can hack using windows based programs and if so what programs and if not what could i use to get started i tried Linux but for some reason my computer doesn't have the COMMAND.COM file and i cant install Linux Slackware without it.
Posted By: Infinite Re: More On Hacking - 12/16/03 03:55 AM
Dude, what you just said was wrong on so many levels it's not even funny. I take pity on your ignorance.

Ok, first of all, if you want to learn how to hack then what you need to do is learn to use your brain. You have to be able to look at a challenge in a rational way, and solve it any way possible. More often then not you will be required to 'think outside the box'.

Hacking does not involve using programs on Windows or LInux, it is independant of OS. Generally if you need a program for a hack you write it yourself because what you are doing is pretty specialized.

command.com has _NOTHING_ to do with linux. it's presence is neither required nor forbidden to install any version of linux. I'm not sure where you're getting your information from, but you are sorely mistaken here.

No offense, but if you cannot even figure out how to get an OS installed than you seriously need to think about what you're doing here. May I suggest bowling or perhaps a stamp collection as an alternative pastime for you? Find something else you're interested in, because I don't think you're gonna be very good at this one.

Infinite
Posted By: Micro:User1.0 Re: More On Hacking - 12/16/03 03:16 PM
Man dude that was harsh he's a newbie and it seems like hes trying to learn so cut him some slack dang.
Posted By: Ice Re: More On Hacking - 12/16/03 05:40 PM
::claps::
Well put Infinite = )

Quote:

Man dude that was harsh he's a newbie and it seems like hes trying to learn so cut him some slack dang.
How is that harsh ??? Hacking isnt about using programs. Its not based on OS's. Its absolutely none of those things. Its a state of mind.

You think in a certain way.

Example (Okay, theres a password on this database i want to get in, Lets see my Options, is there any Exploits, can i write a program, is there a flaw ??)

Its not, OK to break into a geocitites site, you download this and this, then u click this and that.
Lets get some Hotmail passwords so we can impress our friends and show them were COOL.
Thats how most of the people that come in here and ask "TEACH ME TO HACK" think.

If someone asks "Teach me to Hack" They will never learn, its about learning yourself.

Its about mastering and knowing tecnology very well. Its about finding exploits, making programs, its about Learning.

Until NeoMatrixReloded understand this, we wont get very far at all.

Idicatinig by his name, he probably watched some movies based on hackers, technology and said to himself, WOW thats cool, I want to be a hacker also.

Thats just my opinion. Think "Outside of the Box"

Quote:

No offense, but if you cannot even figure out how to get an OS installed than you seriously need to think about what you're doing here. May I suggest bowling or perhaps a stamp collection as an alternative pastime for you? Find something else you're interested in, because I don't think you're gonna be very good at this one.
Agreed on this statement also, if you cant even install linux and are having major problem with it. What are the chances he will understand a complex exploit. He probably download some program, Use it, then have cops waiting at his house the next day. Then other poeple see the idiot on the news and say to themselfs, WOW, this guy is pro. I want to learn how to hack.

And the cycle keeps going and going.

Thats just my opinion. Sorry about the spelling mistakes, not the greatest speller hehe.
Posted By: Micro:User1.0 Re: More On Hacking - 12/16/03 06:50 PM
ok yea i could understand why now why you fell that way about him. I cant install linux but im trying to lern how and working and im doing well for not having classes and noone teching me. But im stuck and trying to get out of a brain fart i've posted a few things about the same subject recently i just never took any classes and all i have is books and not many at that. If you can help on my project see the posts that i made Thanks.
Posted By: Ice Re: More On Hacking - 12/17/03 03:54 AM
him.... NeoMatrixReloaded is you, your not fooling anyone dude...

check out this thread

http://www.undergroundnews.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=000515;p=1#000000

And if your having trouble, go to the site and look at the install manual.
Posted By: Micro:User1.0 Re: More On Hacking - 12/17/03 02:07 PM
What but im not him?????
why whould you say that
Posted By: ? Re: More On Hacking - 12/17/03 02:18 PM
why are you guys arguin about it. He's probably already changed his nick and is going to come back week to ask a more advanced question like "How do I hack telnet?" and after a lot of stupid questions, flames, and different identities he might even learn somethin.

p.s. why do you think his nick is NeoMatrixReloaded? was he too young to watch the first one? and whatever happened to creativity and individuality? and why is my name a '?'?
Posted By: Ice Re: More On Hacking - 12/17/03 02:28 PM
Quote:

What but im not him?????
why whould you say that
lol you are an idiot.
You have the SAME e-mail for gods sake
If you want me to, i will ask gizmo to check your ip and will see if its not you. My i almost garantee its you.

Quote:

why are you guys arguin about it. He's probably already changed his nick and is going to come back week to ask a more advanced question like "How do I hack telnet?" and after a lot of stupid questions, flames, and different identities he might even learn somethin.
Ya that might be true, but hes spamming up the forums, hes breaking rules, hes asking questions that are all ready answered more then a dozen posts.

He didnt even look at the link i posted to prove that was him.
Posted By: Micro:User1.0 Re: More On Hacking - 12/17/03 05:00 PM
No i am not him he is me and for some reason you must mess with people like you're someone special. Every one is the same in many ways and when i try and learn you point out my flaws like its bad to mess up when you are beginning. Well ok if thats how you treat people you don't deserve what you have. You know what I'm sorry if i do something you don't like but instead of bagging on me why don't you try and help someone that is determined to learn and will not give up no matter what you or anyone else says so back off. If not i don't care ill learn weither you like it or not. You know what though whats funny is that I've learned a massive ammount of info in a time period of one week. Again I'm sorry if i upset you but I'm not going to grovel or bow to you feet so good luck some where else. What rules am i breaking please tell me i don't see any. I'm looking for help and i discover nothing but insults.
Posted By: Ice Re: More On Hacking - 12/17/03 05:25 PM
Screw it lol
I am gonna ask you one small favour.
Try researching the topic before posting it.

and Btw, i am not stoping your learning lol.
Just do some research on the topic before you post.
Posted By: Infinite Re: More On Hacking - 12/17/03 05:29 PM
Before you get all insulted, _LISTEN_ for a second and read what I'm saying.

1. You are neomatrixreloaded. It's ok man, we all understand why you made a new account. You do seem determined, and for whatever reason have decided to learn here. Fine, we're ok with that. Just stop making yourself look like an idiot and be a man and take responsibility for your actions.

2. Just because you _say_ you want to learn does not obligate us to help you. We see new chumps like you everyweek come here and say the same thing. It's up to you to prove yourself different from the rest. Talking out your [censored] will not cut it.

3. You absolutely CANNOT learn a massive amout of info in a week. Most of us have been at this for years. Hear that... YEARS. If you try as hard as you say you are, and keep at it for a sustained period of time, then maybe, just maybe you might actually be able to pull your first real hack in about 3 years time. I'm not bullshitting about this. What you are trying to do is not easy, and will take a lot of time. Think about it.

4. As far as you're concerend we are all 'someone special'. You know why? Because we know what you want to and you want us to answer your questions. You have shown a hell of a lot of attitude for someone in your position. Like it or not we have earned the right to be dicks to you. Why? Because we sit here week after week answering questions like your time and time again. When you have shown some participation in this community beyond spouting bullshit then you too may do the same. Till then you will either take our abuse and like it, or find somewhere else to ask you inane questions.

Put yourself in our position for a second. We do this because we enjoy it. We are a comunnity here. The people that run this board and make it possible are all friends with a common interest. You come along asking stupid questions (sorry man, but whether or not you realize it they really are stupid) and talking trash to respected members of this stie and then don't understand why we don't want to help you. Remember, we do this because we want to, not because we are obligated to. And the fact of the matter is you are going to ask dumb questions, and you are gonna be flamed for it. It's all part of how you learn in this world. Either shut up and take it, or head for the door. When you start showing some real promise then it will ease up. But if you continue to act the way you have been then you will find that you are not gonna be very welcome here.

The choice is your man, do what you will.

Infinite
Posted By: Micro:User1.0 Re: More On Hacking - 12/17/03 05:51 PM
Me I'm going to take it. I'm going to learn from my mistakes and from you massing with me. i realize you are not obligated to answer me and some of my questions are idiotic. The choice is mine and i have assumed the responsibility and i will learn. Those people that you see just like me that come in here are not like me. They start and soon realize that hacking is a lot of reading and having to use the better part of your brain and they slowly back off until its in the past for them. Me i will not back down until........no i will never back down the only thing that can stop me from learning what i want and dream of learning is my death. Actually when i die i will continue to learn there is no way that i wont stop learning for the rest of any part of me still lives so don't judge me based on other peoples actions and your assumptions. I am determined to learn more than you can think of i have spent the better part (28 Days) of the month doing nothing but sitting at my computer reading and looking for help, and if I'm not at a computer reading i have my face buried in a book on programming I'm willing to sacrifice my life for the cause of learning.
Posted By: Infinite Re: More On Hacking - 12/17/03 06:01 PM
/me sighs

Well I tried, but you don't seem to want to get it. Best of luck in the future.

Infinite
Posted By: Micro:User1.0 Re: More On Hacking - 12/17/03 06:16 PM
i do get it you are pointing me in the right direction i have no anger or hostility twards you or anyone else sorry is you fell that way.
© UGN Security Forum