UGN Security
i could type forever but im gonna keep it shor and sweet. USE A PROXY SERVER. The kids that busted for downloading on napster and whatnot all had aol or someting like that. google "configure" and look for somethimg about configuring ur internet ex and itll give you a walkthrough. stupid stupid
Posted By: Ghost Re: Don't get caught doing ur newbie thing - 01/22/05 05:28 AM
Yes, please preach to use all with poor grammar, poor spelling, and no respect from the members here. Always a great way to get started off posting. The advice you gave had no worth what so ever. Google "configure"? Do you have ANY idea how many pages that will return? Your post might have been the slightest bit useful if you had explained what a proxy server is, but then again i doubt you even know much more of what it is and how to use one beyond the fact that it's a buffer between you and a remote machine.
Posted By: Defcon Re: Don't get caught doing ur newbie thing - 01/22/05 05:49 AM
Alright, looks like the duchebags are coming out in droves eh.

Oh my gosh Mr. Tim sir I feel so enlightened. I didn't realize that keeping things so SHORT and sweet would teach me so much. I now know that if I ever get seriously crippled in an accident and have the brain capacity of a vegetable, I'll atleast be able to know to use a proxy server to download my MP3s from Napster with my AOL account.

Configure this [censored]! That was probably the least helpful post I have ever seen. What the [censored] were you trying to do. Impress us with your simple [censored] theories about learning and gathering information. Hats off to you, you worthless shitbag. I am so impressed by the fact that you can't [censored] spell or write a goddamn sentence. Maybe you should google Grammar and look for a page that tells you how to put together a sentence. Who knows maybe you'll finally learn how to communicate. Then it's off to toilet training and eating solid food. Good Day Sir!

And yes Ghost, Configure brings back 20,600,000 Links but it cuts out at 85 pages of links.
[censored] you [censored] you all i had about 20 seconds to write that thing and would have gone into detail if i had more time, but i didnt, so i didnt.
screw grammer too, ghost. me no need no grammer to talk good.
Posted By: Infinite Re: Don't get caught doing ur newbie thing - 01/22/05 10:19 AM
uh huh...

C'mon, say it with me...

Closed
© UGN Security Forum