UGN Security
Posted By: §intå× How to hack hotmail - 12/22/04 05:16 AM
Okay for all of you who want to hack hotmail here it is.

log into your account. Go to create new message. In the subject type in psswd_get_curmbbox_0#.Vvgncx_hotmail_address_you_want_password_for

Make sure to keep it case sensative. Then address your email to [email protected]

Now in the body of the email type in one thing. Your password. The way this works is the script takes the access code and looks at your password. Since your password is a valid it fools the script and it will email you the users password.
Posted By: Pvt.Gremlin Re: How to hack hotmail - 12/28/04 01:20 PM
?????I want to know how would this give you another users password if you don't specify whose password you are looking for???????
Posted By: Gremelin Re: How to hack hotmail - 12/28/04 01:32 PM
Quote:
log into your account. Go to create new message. In the subject type in psswd_get_curmbbox_0#.Vvgncx_hotmail_address_you_want_password_for
Posted By: Girlie Re: How to hack hotmail - 12/28/04 03:50 PM
holy [censored] it worked!!!! Thanks! laugh
Posted By: Juno_NH Re: How to hack hotmail - 12/28/04 11:15 PM
this is so obviously a con people, dont try it or he will have your passowrd, just look at this for gods sake "Then address your email to [email protected]" thats one of his email address! Gizmo, how could u endorse such behavior, i used to think u where cool, like unreal or jurrasic, but this is so lame dude.
Posted By: Ghost Re: How to hack hotmail - 12/29/04 06:32 AM
Well someone figured it out. Yes, it was a trick to get people's email passwords, but it also had a purpose.

Many people try and access their friends, brothers, ex-girlfriend, etc, email accounts. They go looking for an easy way to 'hack' in. This was our lesson to people like that, and newbies alike. There is no easy way to do things like that. This was a little lesson to teach people the hard way about 'hacking'. It's not something you can learn in a day, or have someone, or something do for you.

We did receive a few emails, all accounts were surrendered back to their original owner within 24 hours.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: How to hack hotmail - 12/29/04 08:52 AM
This was a "Proof of Concept" test soley run by Sintax with our permission; we where proving that if you give someone an "easy" way of going about things they'll take it without even questioning motives.

The sad thing is, it worked in at least one case that I heard of, I'll await Sintax to respond on any further results.
Posted By: Ice Re: How to hack hotmail - 12/29/04 03:27 PM
Still cant believe someone falled for it.. pretty sad but funny smile

And i garantee you, the people that did fall for this, will not learn, move to another forum and ask the same damn question.
Posted By: Juno_NH Re: How to hack hotmail - 12/29/04 08:30 PM
Fair enough, but us bitching about their stupid stupid ways are not going to help the matter, just gets me pissed off when u write something half educated in irc then u get 20 pm's from dudes askin u how to hack, as if your going to give them the magic key word which hacks anything instantaineously pissed

let us not speak of the magic keyword here. Only the Uberhax0rs may converse about this endevor.
Posted By: §intå× Re: How to hack hotmail - 12/29/04 08:48 PM
All accounts passwords were changed to "dumbass". If you can not log into your account, you can now. Here is the deal people. "hacking" is a skill. It takes reading and practice to acheive this or any other skill. If you accept any info from anyone you are bound to get some bad info at some time. Like in this case. In this case you were lucky. You lost your hotmail account for a few days tops.

In the future you just might give someone keys to your companies server, your dads or moms computer, or worse. I am talking bank accounts. People lose valuable info everyday to scams like this all the time. Before you accept the easy way, realise there usally is no easy way. For god sakes learn for yourself.
Posted By: Please Hack This Re: How to hack hotmail - 01/17/05 08:14 AM
[Nuked by Gizmo: No, we will not hack your friends; get a clue]
Posted By: cubeex Re: How to hack hotmail - 01/17/05 11:57 AM
Everything you said here is true people have to learn by them selves but how can a newbie walk the tight rope that hacking is without knowing how to put the first foot without falling to the floor... well at least you had a net at the bottom... that was a good lesson I hope many learned from it.
Posted By: SHiDi Re: How to hack hotmail - 02/23/05 12:42 PM
For me I don't believe there's an easy way to hack into hotmail. Is it possible for them to gain sooo many users let their account easily being hack? Urghh...
Posted By: Infinite Re: How to hack hotmail - 02/23/05 04:59 PM
Well....

A year or so ago it was revealed that a simple url string could let you email ANY user's pasword to ANY email address you wanted. Does this sound secure to you?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: How to hack hotmail - 02/24/05 04:10 AM
When I first used hotmail (years and years ago) you could read messages in any target account by using a malformed URL; so I used to check mylastname@hotmail all the time to try to see if i could identify the owner; no I couldn't but they did get a lot of adult related mail....
Posted By: §intå× Re: How to hack hotmail - 02/24/05 06:08 AM
Dude... That was me. j/k No system is 100% secure. Every system is hackable. But to hack you do not say. Pssst. Tell me how to do this. Nah Ahh. What you do is study your [censored] off.

Learn first how email works. Read up on SMTP, POP3, iMap etc etc etc.

Next read up on ways to secure a web server and the flaws each of those have if any. Next what scripting languages is said target using? Are there any holes in its implementation of a standard?

Next what OS is the server you want access to using? Windows, crap you will never break into that. It is the most secure... Ohh wait
Posted By: linuxsir come from china Re: How to hack hotmail - 03/26/05 02:20 PM
there is no easy way to do thing like that!!!
Posted By: IceMyst Re: How to hack hotmail - 03/26/05 05:16 PM
u made gizmo laugh his santa laugh...
Posted By: ErrOr404 Re: How to hack hotmail - 06/08/05 07:39 PM
I agree with the one who said 'hacking isn't something you can learn in a day' its very true, I started 2 years ago, but I don't cosider myself to be anything special- It takes a while,- great moral story guys, I like it. pimp
Posted By: Shinobi Re: How to hack hotmail - 06/08/05 08:47 PM
Damn we have has a lot of these lately wtf? dead topic no postie thank you
Posted By: candy_babe113 Re: How to hack hotmail - 06/01/06 05:11 PM
Stop spammin in caps [edited by Gizmo]
Posted By: candy_babe113 Re: How to hack hotmail - 06/01/06 05:12 PM
If you can't come back here to check the status of your post, you don't need to make requests to your personal email; additionally, stop spamming in caps [Edited by Gizmo]
Posted By: Defcon Re: How to hack hotmail - 06/03/06 01:28 AM
Jesus [censored] Gizmo, just shut the damn thread down already!

No good can come from leaving it open.
Posted By: IceMyst Re: How to hack hotmail - 06/03/06 04:24 AM
i'll close it then :p
© UGN Security Forum