UGN Security
Posted By: Number 5 Keylogger error - 01/07/04 10:05 AM
I recently or pretty recently dowloaded a keylogger from UGN and I am not complaining because this site is the greatest but I just need help because I unzipped it using winzip, and then unzipped another .zip file that was inside the first one. The two files inside were help and keylog, so I tryed opening keylog but an error popped up that said Error starting program: A required .DLL file, MSVBVM60.DLL, was not found. I am using win98 and I dont really understand what the error means except that I dont have a file needed to run the program. Does anyone know what this file is or how I can get it. If so please reply or feel free to email me at [email protected]. I know I may sound like a dumbass (and I probably am) because the answer is probably obvious. But still help me if it isnt wasting too much or your time. If you dont I still hold high respect for what you all do, its better than what I do.
Posted By: sinetific Re: Keylogger error - 01/07/04 11:20 AM
MSVBVM60.DLL is a library required to use programs made in Microsofts visual basics
You can find it here:
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvbvm60
Posted By: Number 5 Re: Keylogger error - 01/07/04 11:52 AM
I downloaded it and it said to extract it to windows/system directory, and I am not sure if I should put C:/windows/systemdirectory or just what it says. I am sorry if I am a dumbass
Posted By: Ghost Re: Keylogger error - 01/07/04 06:49 PM
that would mean extract it into C:/windows/system32/
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Keylogger error - 01/07/04 07:58 PM
Correct, the keylogger requires VB dll's to run since it's coded in, you guessed it, vb. You can get the file at the above site, extract it to your c:\windows\system32\ directory.
Posted By: Number 5 Re: Keylogger error - 01/08/04 11:20 AM
My system32 folder only has a folder named drivers and the regular system folder doesnt have directory either, so what do I do, because I completely dont have it in the C drive I already checked.
Posted By: Ghost Re: Keylogger error - 01/08/04 05:56 PM
when we say extract we mean unzip it into the folder C:\Windows\system32 Dont put it in the drivers folder just put it in the folder system32.
Also remember you must have winzip or another utility that can unzip the file.
Posted By: Number 5 Re: Keylogger error - 01/10/04 09:48 AM
Ok thanks
Posted By: a79mac Re: Keylogger error - 01/18/04 01:45 PM
I have a question about a keylogger I'm trying to find one out there that I can put on my wife's computer back home so I can find out what's going on a little more. I'm currently about 5000 miles away and I can't seem to find a good keylogger that will do what I want. To install on her system and then send me everything that's going on with my computer. Please help
Posted By: Ice Re: Keylogger error - 01/18/04 04:34 PM
well to install a keylogger, you do need access to the PC. If thats the case, there are many out there that will send files to your e-mail every day. If you want to install a keylogger, and your 5000 miles aways, the only possibilitie i see is using a trojan horse that has keylogging options (a lot of them do).

Just do a simple search on google, and you should find all the tools you need.
Posted By: a79mac Re: Keylogger error - 01/19/04 05:23 PM
Thanks I've found a few that were exactly what I've been looking for but I can't find the crack for them I guess all I have is time though unless you have some suggestions of some files that I could look for?
© UGN Security Forum