UGN Security
Posted By: mycooldiver newbie hacking ? - 08/28/02 11:26 PM
where would i start on finding info on how to hack into email accounts online such as microsoft outlook web access?
Posted By: ninjaneo Re: newbie hacking ? - 08/28/02 11:49 PM
... well.... Those are pro grams that access email.... if you were to goto this website.. (stick this in ur addey bar)
telnet://mail.attbi.com:25

that is a SMTP server which is used for sending email... telnet://mail.attbi.com:110 is for reading email... You cant "hack" microsoft outlook...
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: newbie hacking ? - 08/28/02 11:51 PM
lmao.

/me praises jebus that curse didn't close this one before i got to it, but what to say?

This is either a joke, in which case I laughed but it is overdone.

Or, this dude could be serious, in which case I laughed but this is overdone.

When you come back and see how many people flame you, and that your topic got closed, go to http://rrfn.promodtecnologies.com/RRFN.php and look for info on hacking.

Just a tip, never post something like this anywhere ever again. Nor anything about where to get trojans (i did this once and got the flame) Also, go to http://www.undergroundnews.com/rules.htm and actually read that.

note: i'm not even really a hacker, but this stuff is common knowledge, unless you are a jewb and don't know not to ask that.

that wasn't nearly as fun as it should be...school has made me less amused by things. Hopefully the other flames will make me laugh.

Edit:

after reading neo's post, then rereading the dude's post, I realized what he asked. Hahahahahaha yeah that was funny.
Posted By: Moffesto Re: newbie hacking ? - 08/29/02 12:30 AM
i agree, this is one of those topics people tend to get flamed about. And newbz sign up to ask these stupid [censored] questions.... read the rules.
Posted By: Mornse Re: newbie hacking ? - 08/29/02 03:47 AM
Someone should prepare a little message that everyone just posts on these type of post, something like "read this, and don't ask anymore" and that would be easier instead of constant flames, heh, i'm too lazy though.
Posted By: Curse Re: newbie hacking ? - 08/29/02 04:33 AM
That is a good idea Mornsey...
Posted By: Gremelin Re: newbie hacking ? - 08/29/02 08:14 AM
Outlook is a client, it reads from servers. For example I have 13 pop3 email addresses, pop3 being the type of servers. Now you'd be wanting to learn to hack pop3, so go mozy on over to Google and type it in their engine...
Posted By: psychogen Re: newbie hacking ? - 08/29/02 01:18 PM
Stupid questions well answered!

Topic Closed!

Learn from this "mycooldiver" as I am closing it before someone else really gets their flame gun out!
© UGN Security Forum