UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/09/02 06:24 PM
The best way to recieve answers to your tough questions is to ask those questions. Do it either here on the board or via email.

If you need a text (how to) wrote up, or just have a trivial question feel free to ask and we'll do some research to answer your question.

Remember, the only stupid questions are those which are not asked.
Posted By: Mornse Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/10/02 12:45 PM
How can I hack hotmail is a stupid question, even if it is asked. wink
Posted By: Le4rner Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/10/02 01:25 PM
Umm that gose for any free web based email service. Other than that... Ask away.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/10/02 08:20 PM
haha leave it to both of you to prove that there are some dumb questions :x...
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/12/02 01:38 AM
hehehe, that was a good question lol.

i've got a question, probably stupid one !!!

When the new UGN design is published, will the colors of the UGN Bulletin Board change, i mean as there is also an image contest and so on, i'm interested if the board look will change or stay th same ?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/12/02 01:57 AM
It'll look exactly the same in the design (some minor changes) only it'll have more functions and be a little more clean.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/12/02 02:08 AM
gotcha Gizmo, now i guess we've gotta work to fill up that fund for lifetime subscription to infopop. You've got me workin on that fo' so'.

see ya
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/12/02 02:41 AM
Yeh we need money for a few diff parts of the site smirk. UGN = time consuming and money consuming heh... Can't wait to get the advertising section back online lol...
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/12/02 03:14 AM
you got it bro, hope you'll bring it back online soon. well i'll leave ya guys now... gotta post some news.

see ya
Posted By: jaytwiller Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/20/02 10:42 PM
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER OF THE UGN VIP LOUNGE?
Posted By: Asteos Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/21/02 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by jaytwiller:
Become a VIP.

Is this $600++ goal actually serious? If we're relying only on member donations maybe we should start talking more about it and doing more. If this goal is serious then I'm cool with giving bucks to help.
/me wonders how this topic changed to donations
Posted By: Crime Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/21/02 01:14 AM
how many feds does it take to screw in a lightbulb ?
Posted By: Asteos Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/21/02 01:32 AM
Good question Crime. How many?
Posted By: Moffesto Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/21/02 04:32 AM
i donated 10$ for a start wink .

Im guessing 3.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/21/02 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by jaytwiller:
huh, you just got here and in your first post you're asking how to get access to the VIP lounge ? hell yeah you people are smart !!!

i'm guessin 4 Crime..

P.S. just give me a lil more time for my donation and then we'll talk lol.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/21/02 06:24 AM
The goal is real, we're still waiting, we only collected like $20. I'm still accepting donations for things until we reach the goal and can get other items too.
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/25/02 10:22 AM
how many feds does it take to screw in a lightbulb ?

It doesn't matter, because any fed that got near it would be sechs0ring it, feds'll screw anything.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/25/02 11:27 AM
"sechs0ring" waht does this mean ???
Posted By: Moffesto Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/25/02 10:04 PM
HA!

I would like to know as well, plus... I don't think feds'll is a word :x
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/26/02 05:48 AM
yup moff me too

it could maybe be "feds will"

bp
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/26/02 01:20 PM
what's wrong with feds'll? "Those buildings'll be completed soon enough" Who gives a [censored] if you can't find it in the Webster's Unabridged dictionary if you understand it aye? It's a contraction of two words, if enough people starting using it then you'd find it in the dictionary. Goodness gracious I'm getting tired of all this "you suck at spelling" "you suck at grammer" "I'ma be a english teacher someday - OOPS, I said "I'ma!" - I'm going to hell!"
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/26/02 01:25 PM
I agree with SR all the way on that one.

sechs0ring is the new lame jeet way of saying "having sex" or "screwing" or "[censored]." Yeah, mostly it is a joke, but it has been growing on me...ewww.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 10/26/02 06:38 PM
/me is having hell of a hard time trying to comprehend some words used around here at times.
Posted By: AlienTerror Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 11/15/02 06:35 PM
damn i hate english grammar=(
Posted By: Artic Warrior Re: Have questions? Recieve answers... - 11/18/05 09:52 AM
Six. One to seize the lightbulb and the others hold him very very still, because they KNOW the world turns.

I couldnt help not answering this question since john didnt... im sorry.
© UGN Security Forum