UGN Security
Posted By: Lost_boy1 HELP, Newbi who needs to hack a guestbook! - 11/10/03 03:55 PM
Hey guys,
this maybe a stupid question and its probably already been answered but I can't find it on the site.
I Really need to get into one of those free guestbooks that people put on their sites (its a bravenet gear guestbook).
I think I have the user name all i need is the password. ANY IDEAS, please reply and go easy on me, IM NEW frown
Thanx, Lost_Boy
lol, I can't imagine why you would need to do that

But its illegal.....
Posted By: zenon Re: HELP, Newbi who needs to hack a guestbook! - 11/10/03 07:19 PM
Yes. Indeed.
What you are asking help for is illegal and you will not
receive any help in here.

For the record, there is nothing more annoying then people posting questions like.

"how do I hack my friends computer"
"will you help me to hack a computer"
"how do I hack a computer"
"how do I <hack/crack> a <computer/system>"

please, do not post such messages as you are referring to a criminal act.
why can't noobs work [censored] out for themselves.. its a pain in the [censored] having to read this thinking u can bring a quality answer to a very low quality question.. damn.. get a life!
out of all the things out there to hack....i never thought id see somebody ask how to hack a GUESTBOOK
Oh right..?I wasnt really set out to illegally hack into a guestbook and destory it. Hears the thing, someone has been leaving very untrue messages on this guestbook about me, all I wanna do is get onto the guestbook where it will show me there ip so I can trace em and find out who they really are.
(no the web master won't give me their ip's).

answers to replys: Im trying to find out who is doing that and why.
I can't work it out so thats why im asking.
Yes out of all the things I could want to hack its pretty lame but im not a hacker and have no reason to wanna hack unless in this case I need to get to the bottom of something

Is there NOTHIN you can tell me? not even a site that may help me, or a program? If not fair enough.
if u can edit the site....how bout adding a sript that puts tracks the ip of every visiter ...you can check out the logs later...
Regardless of why you want to get in, unauthorized access is illegal. So we can't tell you about it. If you really wanna know, just post and ask. Or you could use one of the recent suggestions for getting an IP. Run a webserver, and post a link to this guestbook, and maybe the person will go to your link.

What you're asking is against site rules, so I'm closing it. In the future, read the rules before posting, and read the other topics in the forums.
© UGN Security Forum