UGN Security
According to the New York Times Michael Jackson's debts have now reached �114m. His financial advisers have apparently told him to limit his monthly spending to �931,000.

The paper says that Jackson had taken out multiple loans to maintain his lifestyle but is having problems paying. He had hoped that his new album would help him out of the crisis. The current child abuse charges could end that hope.

Jackson's most prized possession is a catalogue of Beatles songs. The sale of these could answer his financial problems at once since it is valued at over �143m.
Source
This may sound crazy, but I actually have my doubts that Jackson actually did it.

I'm not a fan of him by any means, its just that there's mounting evidence that the kids mother is a lying sack of [censored], who's done such scams in the past, that have also involved her children,

Anyway, I'll save it for the debate thread.
Weather he did it or not. He is odd. Everyone seems to agree on that one point. What stupid parent would let thier child sleep with an odd grown man. What grown man shares a beed with little boys not his kids?

So MJ wakes up with morning wood and... Why even risk it. He lives under a microscope. Why risk ruining his life. He needs to quit having boys in his bed...

I am sure if the mother is not lieing she put her kid in this situatuation hoping something would happen. People suck!
he really needs to give up the beatles songs to someone who is more worthy, and maybe seek mental help at the same time
Well no matter if he did it or not. The Sleep overs at MJ's house need to stop. What I want to know is how he meets these kids, and WHY THE HELL does their parents let them sleep over at a grown man's house. Let alone one as weird as he is!
© UGN Security Forum