UGN Security
Posted By: Shinobi Remember Kids Abstinence prevents jail time - 01/27/04 04:09 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/01/21/athlete.appeal.ap/index.html

Well 2 highschool kids did the nasty and Now one goes to jail!! Well thats what ya get! Welcome to Georgia, motherfucker! We don't let boys [censored] girls here!!
(That whole statement was in sarcasm)
Quote:
Dozens of people packed the courtroom to hear Dixon's case, which has become controversial because he is black and the girl is white. Protesters have said Dixon would not have received such a long sentence if not for his race.
And there you have it. Raceism runs deep in the south.
Who would have thought the south was racist?? Surly not in this day and age!!!....
one of the jury people went on tv not too long ago and stated that if she and the other jurers had known that the guilty sentance would haven sent him to jail for as long as it did then they would have voted not gulity. the joys of watching tv all day long...
So the jurors did not know the MANDITORY penalty for him being guilty for this crime? Aren't they supposed to know this? Well him and his family will surely sleep better know that!
in that state the jurors are not allowed to know the penalty... if i was a juror and told that i wasnt allowed to know the penalty after sentance was passed i'd make myself biased and then there'd be a misstrial... he he he
hrmm..why did the girl tell the guidance counselor about it? wtf? everyone knows that guidance counselors are [censored] retards looking for any reason to call the police. god i hate guidance counselors. they all suck [censored] and try to create drama at every turn. i hate hate hate them.

the guy was 18 and the girl was 15... the age difference is not that great. plus it said it was consentual. i agree with the statutory rape charge because she was underage and the parents have the right to press charges. but child molestation? that's [censored] ridiculous. i don't see that as molestation at all. i see it as a young girl [censored] a senior star athlete. it's done everyday folks.. it certainly isn't molestation. blahhhhh
it is, it even was back in the sixties, a certain starting off star married his 2nd cousin 13 year old when he was of adult age. which is different indeed, and I did get down to the bottom, and go....

"Dozens of people packed the courtroom to hear Dixon's case, which has become controversial because he is black and the girl is white. Protesters have said Dixon would not have received such a long sentence if not for his race."

Bla, just like everyone else I'd imagine judging from Sin. Yea, 15 is molestation because I believe in georgia like most states the difference is 2 years if one of the ppl is of age so like 16, 18 or something. with the rape/molestation charge if this was a case in canada it wouldn't go I believe, just like in most of europe, different laws.

But liek...wtf is right about the counselor, lol all she just...tells the counselor, bet the sex was so good she had to go share:X Or...well wtf if he invited her to go to where she cleans up to [censored]...I'd think she'd know what [censored] is, and is not. So being confused, or feeling forced, or whatever. When your in control is liek...well liek most of the things where women say it was rape because half way through having sex they say STOP. I understand the stop if you don't want to, but when your [censored] it's liek...yea.."instead of having a headache, I'll get off, and before he does I'll say stop, or I'll call rape on him." Meh Ppl today are doing the stupidest [censored], dood there will probably go to jail for 10 years because she did get scared after, for no reason but confusion, and went to the counselor(which is what ppl do when their confused, then the counselor gets their claws in them, and warps it till they get [censored] said the way they want to hear it. Heh...I had...alot of expierence with counselors in school lets say:/ kekeke). Meh I know it's not all that simple, but it is that [censored] complex, that it's not as simple the other way, as saying this is this, and that is that. No...today with deception, deceiet, lieing, media, tv, your 10 seconds of fame, money. All that...ppl will do just about anything insane, and psycho for attension. So really no one knows what their talking about when they say [censored] on topics fed by the media, including me, unless it's a mainstream view. Something that is fluid, that's not specific to an event that is in question. Just metaphors of situations, how ppl [censored] each other over, and why those ppl should pay for it. Say dood does go to jail, gets raped 50 times, and killed for his mash potatos. What happens to the girl? Meh, she leads her life however she wants to, one of many ways. All because dood couldn't keep his dick in his pants.

I have no real objection, or agreement on any grounds, I just find it [censored] sick that the world goes this far, that it's this [censored] up already.

Anyone else feel that?

(it's the bell chiming of when the earth needs to evolve something else to kill the human virus out, because we can't stop bickering, and [censored] each other over long enough to progress to the needed stages)
© UGN Security Forum