UGN Security
Posted By: weeve latest hi-tech sex craze - 04/19/04 02:38 PM
Source

"Toothing" the latest hi-tech sex craze.

"Toothing" is a new TREND where people that don't know each other on trains, planes, car jams, buses, greyhounds, subways, in bars, and grocery stores. "Hook up" for "special" meetings using messages via the latest technology.

The "Beginner's Guide To Toothing" on a site dedicated to it says. - "Toothing is a form of anonymous sex with strangers 'usually on some form of transport or enclosed area such as a conference or training seminar'"

Users found out they could send anonymous messages to people they didn't know with Bluetooth, creating a dub of "bluejacking".

A underage girl added to that craze, by making a whole site on it, bluejacking that is.

jellyellie, and her dad\'s site
Posted By: Gollum Re: latest hi-tech sex craze - 04/20/04 02:52 AM
i saw that on LJ. coincidentally posted by someone with the same name? perhaps. smile
//
Posted By: weeve Re: latest hi-tech sex craze - 04/20/04 03:19 AM
Your in my war_driving comm?:X
Posted By: Gollum Re: latest hi-tech sex craze - 04/20/04 11:28 AM
yessir. had it listed under friends for a while, just to see what it was like, but am now a part of it.//
Posted By: fleshwound Re: latest hi-tech sex craze - 04/21/04 09:13 AM
war driving with a cell phone. sounds like good old geeky fun to me! i kinda want a new cell phone now just for this purpose. /me is a loser
Posted By: weeve Re: latest hi-tech sex craze - 04/21/04 07:46 PM
gollum suprises me heh. Sam, your not a loser, exploration, and intellectual curiosity is just being human;/

My pda has built in wireless/bluetooth:x that is all I'll be saying about that.
© UGN Security Forum