UGN Security
Posted By: §intå× PNG Police Hunt For Live Dinosaur - 03/13/04 10:37 AM
Police in Papua New Guinea have been sent to the volcanic island of East New Britain, following locals reports of a live dinosaur lurking near the capital of the province, Kokopo.

Locals reported that the creature had a head like a dog and the tail of a crocodile. The police that have been sent to look for the creature are heavily armed. One witness said: "It's a very huge and ugly looking animal."

Police are taking the reports seriously, warning villagers to be on the alert at all times. A government official told the Australian Associated Press that villagers "... told us it was a dinosaur."

Source
Posted By: Chem Re: PNG Police Hunt For Live Dinosaur - 03/16/04 11:39 AM
A real live dinosaur!!
Hurry and get your guns! we need to kill it!
Posted By: sinetific Re: PNG Police Hunt For Live Dinosaur - 03/16/04 12:00 PM
hell yeah kill it so i can eat it. mmmmm dinosaur.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: PNG Police Hunt For Live Dinosaur - 03/16/04 12:46 PM
mmm, T-Rex Steaks...
Posted By: JalizePhere Re: PNG Police Hunt For Live Dinosaur - 03/16/04 07:40 PM
Poor little thing,
It maybe hungry...

Time to feed it with raw humans flesh, and I wonder who it might want? *evillook*
Posted By: §intå× Re: PNG Police Hunt For Live Dinosaur - 03/16/04 08:00 PM
Lets say the locals are not high on some jungle plant and they realy saw a modern dino.. Dose it have a mate? If not it will die out anyway. If it dose then let it be.
Posted By: JalizePhere Re: PNG Police Hunt For Live Dinosaur - 03/16/04 08:06 PM
But wouldn't it be a bit interesting if it has a mate?
Those little dinos might be so0O cute!
Posted By: shelli Re: PNG Police Hunt For Live Dinosaur - 03/16/04 09:59 PM
omg, omg, why didnt someone tell them that BARNEY was there on vacation?
Posted By: JalizePhere Re: PNG Police Hunt For Live Dinosaur - 03/16/04 11:35 PM
Barney? Isn't that a Voilet-green Dino? The one thats sings with kiddies and that?
No, they were probably all high "on some jungle plant".
Posted By: shelli Re: PNG Police Hunt For Live Dinosaur - 03/17/04 05:30 AM
yes, its that purple and green cartoon for kids. your right about the plant thing i think. :p
© UGN Security Forum