UGN Security
http://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20020624_923.html
See? The death penalty just needs to be a bit quicker and this wouldnt happen. wink

(just a joke)
Man you Americans are sick in the head a 13 year old child frown
Man you Americans are sick in the head a 13 year old child frown
Quote:
Man you Americans are sick in the head a 13 year old child
Quote:
Man you Americans are sick in the head a 13 year old child
I dont think you got your point across, please repeat it sum more. heh
yeah, it's only americans...

why don't you take that ignorance somewhere where it can be appreciated
sorry its not all us americans fault, all ur ignorant ppl, ppl from other countries and such, flock to america cause they cant make a living in there own country, cept for ppl fleeing from war that is. stupid
oh please...not this american crap......... :rolleyes:

not dissin, but ya'll have a lil too much blind patriotism...
Well, that is kinda a stupid statement.

I mean like Americans are the only ones with sick criminals, or injustice in there corrections system. You americans are sick. Ummm okay, why is that. Cause 1 man flipped out and killed a 13 year old? So all americans are sick.

Well Germany was led by a man who gave human skin lamp shades as gifts to people. Dose that make all Germans sick? The egyptian Pharos used to sleep with young boys... Dose the make Aficans sick? Castro starves and works his country men to death... Dose that make all Cubans sick?

I mean not a lot of brain power was behind that statement..

Or were you refering to the fact he got out on bail 3 decade later on $1 bail? I am sure there is no other injustice in the world... But mabey there were certain circustances that led to the murder, Mabey the judge thinks the man is too old to be a threat now. Mabey the alleged criminal is trying to prove he didn't do it. Mabey he didn't and was set up. Just some thoughts.
© UGN Security Forum