UGN Security
[youtube]JEF0p-ZKb04[/youtube]
Description: Not a wack-o conspiracy theorist. Lou Dobs calling CFR elitists. Bush is pushing forward with North American Union with out Congress or the people. You Canadians do not seem to be getting much coverage on this either.
Now we understand forgiving illegal immigrants hu?
Three words... "Wow, well played"...
How could the elite mentioned hope to get away with this. Were not the American people made first scared about their beautiful country being in-fluxed by a plethora of 'drug dealing Mexicans'?
If your immigration laws are as tight as I believe then it should take a lot longer to relax them then 2010.

No offense but both sides of this issue are led by American persons who have the imagination and delusions of 10 year olds.
Originally Posted by Gizmo
Three words... "Wow, well played"...

But yes, well played! Just seemed a bit like propaganda. Like the media hasn't done that before.
Yay, single global government FTW! Everyone get out your helmets and rosaries, the rapture has begin...
Originally Posted by Artic Warrior
How could the elite mentioned hope to get away with this. Were not the American people made first scared about their beautiful country being in-fluxed by a plethora of 'drug dealing Mexicans'?
If your immigration laws are as tight as I believe then it should take a lot longer to relax them then 2010.

No offense but both sides of this issue are led by American persons who have the imagination and delusions of 10 year olds.

Ahh you are so cute... See we do have very strict immigration laws. It;'s just that since Bush took office we stopped enforcing them. No I am not [censored] with you.

[youtube]PlHr4DnZdnI[/youtube]

Right now we have 2 border patrol agents in jail for shooting a illegal alien drug smuggler. They are in jail for 20 years. He got immunity and is now suing for something like a million dollars. Don't believe me? Here is a CNN video. The feds are selling us out.

[youtube]RjA7cLMPHlo[/youtube]

Your prime minister wants this up there too.
So you going to write to the white house asking for those guys to be pardoned? Personally I think that host was a bit of a wanker. "So he was badly hurt, Id say that's one win for the good guy" line was too detached.
You know, if the American states are democratic, you guys should be able to kick out this administration.
lol Should, but it takes the Congress to do that. The administration is republican, the congress democrat(opposing parties) The Dems have already said they are not even going to investigate Bush. lol The reason is the controlling Dems are on the same agenda. This is very much a Democrat move. lol Bush isn't really saying much about it. He now says he will review the case and maybe pardon the agents... But the precedent is now set. This would leave the door open so to speak.

The only reason I posted the video with the reporter saying "One for the good guys" is he have been behind the Bush regiem for some time now. It is odd he finds himself with an opposing view now. In other words this is so jacked up many Bush supporters are not following with him.

© UGN Security Forum