UGN Security
Posted By: Spyrios Sirius Satelite Radio - 12/30/04 06:28 AM
Service: Sirius
Service Type: Sattelite Radio
Rating: 4/5

I love my radio. Being stuck in a car for 3-5 hours a day commuting to work, picking up the kids, whatever, and trying to find something on the radio, because all your CDs are played out really sucks. So enter Sirius, the answer to you bored in the car problem. The installation was a breeze and activation took 5 minutes max. I have over 120 channels to choose from, 65 of which are commercial free music. The cost was $129 + tax, but You recieve a $30 rebate by mail with three month activation at $38.95. If you choose to pay montly it is $12.95 a month. But wait you say XM is only $9.95 for the same thing, it's not the same visit this link for the breakdown:
Why Sirius Rocks

The only reason I give it a 4/5 is because nothing is perfect, and if you get stopped in traffic under an overpass, you loos reception. The same in tunnels. But all in all I am thrilled that my wife got it for me.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Service: Sirius Sattelite Radio - 12/30/04 01:11 PM
It looks cool; i may get it if I can get some dough heh... One thing that I hate about normal radio is all of the advertisements, it's like 5 minutes of music followed by 10 minutes of commercials...
© UGN Security Forum