UGN Security
Posted By: jonconley Cell Phone Debugging/Programming - 12/27/02 11:20 PM
Aside from checking out cellphonehacks.com and mobile.box.sk, I haven't had much luck finding a website explaining basics of cell phone hacking/programming. Hell, it was a big pain in the [censored] just to find a site with the acronyms defined.

PRL,ESN,MAN,MCN,Failure Code,WDC,NAM,MSI,NMSID,Markov,Loopback,EVRC,Encoding Types, AMPS, etc etc etc. What the debug info means, what happens when connects to the listed ip, what are the capabilities with debug/programming, how much has to be verified through server. Tons of questions, and yes I can ask specifically here and on two other message board, but figured if someone point me to a FAQ can save a lot of my time and any other boardmembers.

I am just looking for a site with good information on basics, programming, debugging, etc.

I don't ever care to do hardcore things like cloning or scanning with it. Just want to have a new toy.

Anyways, if you have a site you know of with general information that has a bulk with less than 2 yrs old info, lemme know.

I got a kyocera 2235 by Qualcomm, but specific information for that brand/model is not necessary.
Posted By: sinetific Re: Cell Phone Debugging/Programming - 12/28/02 08:19 AM
Honestly in my searches for phones, info for newer ones is hard to come by . I have a samsung sch8500 the access ID to get into the ESN and other crucial data changes everytime you access it. Im sure there is always a way but to the novice it seems impossible lately. Maybe wqith this new wave of java based phones fun new things will be emerging.
Posted By: AlienTerror Re: Cell Phone Debugging/Programming - 12/28/02 12:08 PM
I'm acctualy also interested in this info and I have been looking a pretty long time for txt:s or cell progs that can be used on the most of the Nokia cellies or Ericsson phones.
NONE of the txt:s or progs I've found could or can be used at Nokia or Ericsson cellies=(
© UGN Security Forum