UGN Security
Posted By: Jester009 Dial up without phone charges? - 07/15/05 01:09 AM
Hai ppl,

I'm kinda new in this subject ,
Is it possible to make dial up connection without paying phone charges?
plzz let me knw

THNX
Posted By: Ghost Re: Dial up without phone charges? - 07/15/05 02:05 AM
Yes, get a free dial up provider. There are a few around.
Posted By: Jester009 Re: Dial up without phone charges? - 07/16/05 01:11 AM
Thnx 4 replyin ghost smile
Is there any other way, i mean i ve heard bout a proggy called modem jammer which will block caller id,
doesn't it mean only d caller id z blocked or call wont b charged?

Thnx
Posted By: Ghost Re: Dial up without phone charges? - 07/16/05 04:26 AM
If you're trying to avoid phone billing charges from your phone service provider, I can't help you. Also, I don't see why blocking caller id would have any bearing on charges made to your line, other than jacking up your phone bill.
Posted By: Jester009 Re: Dial up without phone charges? - 07/17/05 06:39 PM
anyway Thnx Ghost
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Dial up without phone charges? - 07/18/05 10:31 AM
Just to let you know, anything that would block your number from being seen on a caller ID (*72 or whatever your CO uses for number blocking) is worthless as the companies that charge to your phone line don't need the display.

You can spoof your caller ID with an OrangeBox or through a few other means, however getting it to work can be a royal [censored].

There used to be a method called "op diverting" which allowed you to con your 0 op into forward you to an 800# which would drop your number if your 0 op was using ANI2 equipment; you would then, by some operators, be asked your phone number to which you could give them any old number... Note that 1800operator no longer does this, and that 1800bellsouth no longer allows you to bill to the number you're calling from wink ...

Additionally if you're using number blocking to call a toll free # it's worthless as it passes your number reguardless of any blocking on your telephone line.
Posted By: Jester009 Re: Dial up without phone charges? - 07/18/05 04:30 PM
WOW Gizmo Thnx a lot

Hwever i did some googling bout phreakin
What i found out was that the articles written on phreakin is kinda old or b'coz d country is different i wont b able to experiment. Although I got some articles bout boxin

frown

sooo that means there z nothin 2 do 4 billing in dial up networkin

THnx again Gizmo
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Dial up without phone charges? - 07/19/05 06:16 AM
'eh up until recently people have been able to bluebox china, so it woudlnt' be suprising if other countries where using old equipment as well.
Posted By: §intå× Re: Dial up without phone charges? - 07/19/05 06:56 PM
india is spending big money to upgrade thier phone network. maybe the some island country, parts of asia are still 3rd world. African countryies. But what phone charges are there? Most ISP's have local numbers everywhere.
Posted By: Jester009 Re: Dial up without phone charges? - 07/19/05 10:17 PM
yh some r workin but some wont

yh it is local charges but i wanted 2 chk out if there z a solution

smile
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Dial up without phone charges? - 07/20/05 07:53 AM
Sintax, he likely has an isp which charges to your phone line to which he wants it so he can go online and they can't charge him... We have the same types of ISP's here in the states, however rare they are...
Posted By: J-k Re: Dial up without phone charges? - 09/11/05 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghost:
Yes, get a free dial up provider. There are a few around.
Well actually...thats not an answer to his question...cuz thats just to get Internet free but when you dial up the number that your computer dials to usually goes to ur phone bill..
Posted By: Infinite Re: Dial up without phone charges? - 09/11/05 04:43 AM
No.... Cause they have local numbers that you dial into...
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Dial up without phone charges? - 09/12/05 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by J-k:
Well actually...thats not an answer to his question...cuz thats just to get Internet free but when you dial up the number that your computer dials to usually goes to ur phone bill..
There are truely "FREE" isp's out there; what you're referring to is a "Pay-By-Phone" ISP which there are a few as well.
Posted By: Jester009 Re: Dial up without phone charges? - 09/16/05 07:40 PM
I'm using dial up networkin to surf d net & my isp consider d online time i spent as a phone call & add the charge for my phone bill

I've got an software bluebox.even i can dial thru this to my isp number i wont b able 2 surf d net?
coz it z not dial up networkin.

Am i right?

Got any solutions guys?

smile
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Dial up without phone charges? - 09/16/05 08:49 PM
We're not going to teach you how to rip anyone or any company off; they offer legit services for legit users, besides, hosting this type of content would put us in an uncomfortable legal situation...

I can tell you that it is possible to however connect to anything and then tell your modem to listen to the line.
Posted By: Jester009 Re: Dial up without phone charges? - 09/16/05 08:51 PM
K sry gizmo
frown
Posted By: THABiz Re: Dial up without phone charges? - 05/08/06 10:35 PM
Edited by Gizmo: You are the weakest link; good bye.

We have no need to, nor do we care to, teach you how to unlock your cellphone; that is out of the scope of this site.
Posted By: Defcon Re: Dial up without phone charges? - 05/08/06 11:57 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: WILLIAM BOARD Re: Dial up without phone charges? - 07/30/06 12:17 AM
Easiest way to not pay phone charges is gain access to someone else user name and password. True it would be hard but I have work on many computers and gain access to the net all the time without haveing to pay. Sorry for the ones who do.. But free access means more then a bill. So if you would like me to link you too have few usernames and passwords for self use inbox me later and I will see what I can work out...
Posted By: KillHour Re: Dial up without phone charges? - 07/31/06 08:45 PM
Okay Mr. "SUPER HACK", you've had enough happy juice, I'm cutting you off.

Since you obviously have no problem coming on here and advocating illegal activities, I'm going to assume you're a retard. That in mind, I'm gonna make it REAL simple for you.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Dial up without phone charges? - 07/31/06 09:49 PM
Thread out of hand, closing by request.
© UGN Security Forum