UGN Security
Posted By: tuatboaac what IS this place? - 09/09/02 06:54 PM
seriously, what is this topic about. phreaking is (supposedly) the practice of wirelessly scanning another persons data files without them knowing it. is it that? or is it just a cool word used for "theft". which would also be good. as a kleptomaniac, i like theft. but id just like some clarification,thanks.
Posted By: Curse Re: what IS this place? - 09/09/02 07:48 PM
Phreaking is the art of having sexual intercourse with juvenile members of the same gender. It is no way computer related, except for the occausional picture exchanges...
Posted By: tuatboaac Re: what IS this place? - 09/09/02 07:52 PM
thats a new one for me. and you can just rock me to sleep tonight. shee-it.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: what IS this place? - 09/09/02 10:27 PM
Phreaking is the study of the telecomm. Most "phreakers" do menasing acts from the telecomm that theive learned.
Posted By: tuatboaac Re: what IS this place? - 09/09/02 11:21 PM
thats more of what i expected. and since i know nothing about it, i shall now avoid this forum, except to post the occasional sardonic or witty comment. or if i need some printouts for TP, thanks.
Posted By: BackSlash Re: what IS this place? - 09/12/02 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Curse:
Phreaking is the art of having sexual intercourse with juvenile members of the same gender. It is no way computer related, except for the occausional picture exchanges...
humm, i geuss that makes me a phreaker
Posted By: thebluegiant Re: what IS this place? - 09/12/02 10:17 AM
BS, that's extremely [censored] up. Go home and think about what you've done, then step in front of a moving car. Now.
© UGN Security Forum