UGN Security
Posted By: IceMyst Letourneau to wed former pupil - 02/15/05 05:03 AM
Now this sickened me more then Perg trying to hump Unreal's sister:

SEATTLE, Washington (AP) -- Mary Kay Letourneau plans to marry the former sixth-grade pupil with whom she had two children, months after her release from prison for raping him, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer reported, citing an online bridal registry.

Letourneau, 43, and Vili Fualaau, 22, set a wedding date of April 16, according to their registry at a department store. Letourneau served 7 1/2 years on a 1997 conviction for raping Fualaau, who has said in the past that he hoped to wed his former teacher.

"It's been long overdue," Noel Soriano, a friend of the couple, told the Seattle Post-Intelligencer in a story published Monday. "It's going to be fabulous, seeing them get hitched finally."

A lawyer for Fualaau and a friend of Letourneau did not immediately return calls Monday seeking further comment.

Letourneau was a 34-year-old married mother of four when she began a sexual relationship with her then-12-year-old elementary school student in 1996. She was pregnant with Fualaau's first child when she was arrested in 1997 and ordered to serve a six-month sentence for second-degree child rape.

One month after she was released, Letourneau was caught having sex with Fualaau in her car. She pleaded guilty in 1997 to two charges of child rape, and gave birth to the couple's second daughter while serving her 7 1/2-year sentence. Fualaau's mother is raising their two daughters, aged 6 and 7.

Shortly after Letourneau was released from prison last August, the pair successfully petitioned a judge to lift a no-contact order that had barred them from seeing each other.

Soriano said Fualaau proposed last fall, but the couple has been trying to keep wedding details a secret. Details are yet to be completed, but plans call for their daughters to be flower girls, he said.

"They have gone through a lot," Soriano said. "That they lasted this long proves how strong their love is."

Source
Posted By: Girlie Re: Letourneau to wed former pupil - 02/15/05 11:17 AM
Why does this sicken you? I agree the whole relationship when he was 12 thing is taking it too far, but he's 22 now. Older than you and I in fact, if they love each other who cares about the fact that she's 43.

Maybe my opinion is a little biased because I've been there done that already. I met my soon to be ex when I was 14...he was 24. Looking back knowing what I know now of course I'd change the whole marriage and kids thing, but I also know I was capable of making the decisions I made at the time I made them. It wasn't all bad, and I know what it's like to love someone and have the whole world tell you it's wrong to feel that way. Who are we to judge?

I could only hope that someone would love me enough to still want me after serving 7 1/2 years in prision, and having the whole world against you. Imagine that? They've been apart for that long and still want to be together. Think about it. I know no one loves me that much, no one would sacrafice 7 1/2 years of their life in prison with everyone telling them how wrong it was to be with me, and STILL want me. No matter what it took, and to tell you the truth I'm sure no one ever will love me that much. That's pretty rare. Think about it for a minute, set the age aside and think about it. Would you still want to be with someone even if it meant everyone looked down on you, even if you spent 7 1/2 years of your life in hell because of that person? That's pretty powerful to still want to be with someone after all of that. I say more power to them.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Letourneau to wed former pupil - 02/16/05 05:11 AM
The fact of the matter is, he doesn't know better; he married the woman who molested him as a child as that's all he knows...

I see it as he had two choices, become gay, or marry the molestor... that's how life tends to work with the abused now adays...
Posted By: Girlie Re: Letourneau to wed former pupil - 02/16/05 10:13 AM
I disagree, but you're entitled to your opinion.
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Letourneau to wed former pupil - 02/16/05 02:10 PM
I dont because I've been in that situation. I had a 25 year old guy take my virginity and convinced me that it was ok for him to be [censored] 15-16 year old girls who are in bad situations. He warped my mind to the point where I thought it was ok for him to hit me around. As an adult he took advantage of how naive I was and the fact that things at home were not going so good (growing up with parent who thing ur a drugie and an alcoholic is not fun). If Gizzy hadnt come back into my life there's a good chance Joe would have completely taken over my life. Mary Kay is a child molester. She had no right to sleep with a 6th grader and she has no right to marry him now. Just because he is 22 does not make it right.

What if your son was molested by a 30 some odd old women and then never had any experiance with any other women and then decied when he became an adult that he's going to marry the women how abused him? How would you feel then?

I would not want that of my child. Children who are moslested deserve to know something more about love and sex then just the person who molested them.
Posted By: pergesu Re: Letourneau to wed former pupil - 02/16/05 04:56 PM
CB, imagine you have a 12 year old daughter that gets raped by a 34 year old guy. Twice. Then decides she wants to marry him.

I hope to god you, and every other parent and child, never has to be in that situation.
Posted By: Girlie Re: Letourneau to wed former pupil - 02/16/05 08:29 PM
That would never be an issue because if anyone ever touched my kids they'd be dead, and I'd be in jail. wink I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.
Posted By: §intå× Re: Letourneau to wed former pupil - 02/16/05 09:20 PM
Not dead... That is tooo easy.

4 bullets. That is all I need.

1.) shatters the right ankle joint and ball bone
2.) shatters the left knee joint and knee cap
3.) shatters right side hip joint with ball and tips of bone
4.) Last bullet shaters the nuts.

That person will think of me everyday for the rest of thier painful life. Those joints will never be healed correctly. They will never be 100% again. And at the sockets breat apart and become more brittle with every step, as cartalige erodes away justice will be served as this once fully functioning personf become just as helpless and a victem as my child once was. That is about when I should be paroled and visit them again laugh
Posted By: Girlie Re: Letourneau to wed former pupil - 02/16/05 09:27 PM
My aim isn't that good. :p
Posted By: §intå× Re: Letourneau to wed former pupil - 02/18/05 08:03 AM
Who said anything about aiming. I would be at point blank range. Imagine the end of the gun pressed against the flesh. Now imagine the hole the bullet makes and me trying to fit the barrel into that hole.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Letourneau to wed former pupil - 02/18/05 09:47 AM
If it was a woman to molest my child:
1. I'd knock her out and tie her to a bed.
2. I'd strip her of her cloths
3. I'd setup my video camera
4. I'd shove my shotgun into her pussy (nice and raw)
5. I'd aim the barrel towards her head (while still in her pussy)
6. I'd use ever last bit of ammunition at my disposal until there is nothing but a big fleshy mess...

Now if it where a guy, Mr Happy would need to streach a bit...
© UGN Security Forum