UGN Security
Posted By: §intå× Pirates of the Antarctic - 01/16/07 05:09 PM
Farley Mowat - one of the vessels of environmental extremist group Sea Shepherd - has been stripped of its registration in Canada, Britain and Belize and is now a pirate vessel.

Despite now facing a forced boarding if encountered by any nation's navy or coast guard, the ship is on its way to the Antarctic to do battle with Japanese whaling ships. The Farley Mowat is said to be equipped with a "can opener" battering ram.

Captain Paul Watson still commands a six-ship fleet, and told reporters of his upcoming action near Antarctica, "At the risk of sounding dramatic, my crew and I are prepared to die for these whales if need be."

Source
Posted By: Artic Warrior Re: Pirates of the Antarctic - 01/21/07 01:19 AM
Ive never heard of this Sea Shepard group but Im glad they have chosen to continue to Antarctica to try and stop these [censored] whalers. Its not right and only pisses me off more when they try and get away with it under the false image of scientific research. Everyone knows they are lying. You dont need to kill whales to do that and certainly dont need to do it to 100 of them let alone over 1000 like they do.
I wish them all the best.
© UGN Security Forum