UGN Security
Posted By: Imperial Come play with me - 06/23/02 04:23 PM
I'm sitting here staring at this NES emulator I have, and a battle toads game. Battle Toads always kicked [censored], but mostly because it supported multiple players and you could beat the hell out of each other for points and lives. And then as your beaten sidekick fought to get up, you could pick them up over your head and used them as a weapon smile

WHY WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO PLAY THIS?

If you're interested get ahold of me on AIM or in the IRC and I'll send you the emulator and the game, zipped...probably not even 2 megs.
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Come play with me - 06/23/02 06:43 PM
which emulator is it? I didn't realize there were emulators which support multiplaying over the net..
Posted By: Imperial Re: Come play with me - 06/23/02 07:54 PM
Nesticle, it has a tcp/ip option that just needs someone to set up a server and then give me the ip...and this game supports multiplayer and since I've selected 2 player and hit every single button on the keyboard it doesn't look like you were ment to play from the same comp. Or at least from the same keyboard.
Posted By: Grifter Re: Come play with me - 06/23/02 08:45 PM
lol most of teh emulators support multiplayer, theres hundred out there, some even support other emulators... just do a search at google and youll get like 30 or 40
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Come play with me - 06/23/02 08:57 PM
well of course most support multiplayer - but I thought it was just from the same keyboard. I didn't realize it was web enabled.
Posted By: Imperial Re: Come play with me - 06/23/02 09:08 PM
yep, just confirmed it with a friend. We just set up the server, started the rom, and beat up the bad guys. ph33r

I just found a rom that someone edited or something, called "Afro Mario" it's the original mario where you run around and bounce blocks up to turn turtles over, but he has a blue afro and the "BOOM" block in the middle says "AFRO"

HAHAHA

Someone play with me haha
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Come play with me - 06/23/02 09:11 PM
Is this battletoads doubledragon? I downloaded one version, and trying to figure out how to setup a server.
Posted By: Imperial Re: Come play with me - 06/23/02 10:23 PM
well you talked to me on aim, but just to clear it up incase you're unsure...

It is battletoads double dragon

and to setup a server you open nesticle, go to net, then select the tcp/ip option, and then click start server
© UGN Security Forum