UGN Security
Posted By: Coleman Gaming - 09/02/03 12:24 PM
Ok I love gaming its awsome I used to own a Nintendo GameCube but wtf man!?!?!?
I mean is it jut me or is the nintendo gamecube becoming a dreamcast situation?
I mean they start off strong and now they are going to hell i went to game craze (a game store) yesterday and i saw that the new F-Zero had come out and had been out for about a week there and geuss how many copies were sold?
NONE!!!!!! any thoughts on how gamecub is going to hell? any one?
Posted By: Ice Re: Gaming - 09/02/03 09:36 PM
i bought XBox like instead of Gamecube because i had a N64, it was going strong, but in the long wrong platstation just dominated the market. So i assumed that PS2 and XBox would prb dominate more of a market then gamecube.
Posted By: Coleman Re: Gaming - 09/03/03 06:38 AM
Well i have an Xbox and i think that is one of the best systems out now i mean the online play rules nintendo is just not even trying that and playstation is but u have to get the modem and its all weird and yet Xboxs is like so easy. Do u ever go online with ur Xbox (Xboxlive)?
Posted By: Ntd Re: Gaming - 09/03/03 07:44 AM
I have a gamecube (in australia) they r going strong here but not as well as the other two, looking into an xbox but they suck coz of there games are targeted to younyer people.
Posted By: Ice Re: Gaming - 09/03/03 08:01 AM
Gamecube are going bad here in Canada.

In my opinion its

1.PLaystation
2.Xbox
3.Gamecube
Posted By: Coleman Re: Gaming - 09/03/03 10:33 AM
W8 in australlia the Xbox games are targeted twards kids??? Wow here they are twards like mostly 18 and up...and the game cube here is tward kids hmm thats odd....what kind of games are for game cube out there?
Posted By: Ntd Re: Gaming - 09/03/03 03:42 PM
Sorry my mistake, I mean that the gamecube games are targeted towards kids here, and that the Xbox game is targeted towards 16+, i still bought a gamecube because they still have some good games but i think it is going to do what sega did. What a shame i liked gamecube.
Posted By: Predator Re: Gaming - 09/03/03 05:34 PM
Hmmyes the gamecube didn't run like Nintendo planned, mostly by a lack of good games with the introduction of the cube, but they garanteed that that won't be the case for their next console.

But than again, in my opinion the gamecube still is the best console, it purely targets gaming, not other things like playing dvd's etc just gaming, it has the most original games (pikmin etc) and offcourse Zelda, probably the best game series of all time.
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Gaming - 09/03/03 09:56 PM
No right or wrong answer to such, it is an opinion, I don't play consoles much. Game Cube is pretty c00, indeed i feel the problem is are some of the games... But whatever console floats your boat.
Posted By: Coleman Re: Gaming - 09/04/03 12:36 AM
Well gamecube still has the ability to save itself it justs needs to go online
thats their flaw...they have great games just no good multiplayer ones cept smash bros (witch rules!) but if that was online....omg that would be like best selling game ever
Posted By: Ghost Re: Gaming - 09/04/03 12:40 AM
I like bolth systems; PS2, and Xbox. Xbox is cool because it has some good FPSs, and XBL is cool. I think PS2 has more good games. I dont play much gamecube but its cool.
Posted By: Ntd Re: Gaming - 09/04/03 03:32 AM
Phantasy Strar online is going online for NGC that should be good.
Posted By: Coleman Re: Gaming - 09/04/03 07:34 AM
Ya the sony playstation has allways had a better flow of games, and yes xbox live rules its like really cool, and yes the phantasy star online will rule, i think ever quest online adventures 2 will rule for ps2 online number one ruled have any of u played it?
Posted By: dashocker Re: Gaming - 09/05/03 12:04 AM
Playstation has a better flow of games? What you been smokin? Most-if not all-of the games for PS2 are boring and un-original. And PS2 is the only system I own :x The only thing that sets it apart is Madden online. Coleman, how is getting the PS2 online "all weird" ? It's very easy. In fact, you may even learn something about networking in the process! Your right about the Gamecube games being aimed at a younger audience, though. The only sore point on the GC is the hardware itself IMO. Playin some hardcore FIFA against your friends then all the sudden the [censored] thing shuts off, wtf is up with that? I've had that experience with 2 different GCs btw. Nintendo is in a bit of a slump right now but they'll bounce back. No worries...

P.S. Coleman, I think you should be "baned" from the earth!!!!!!
Posted By: Crime Re: Gaming - 09/05/03 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by dashocker:
P.S. Coleman, I think you should be "banned" from the earth!!!!!!
i agree
Posted By: Coleman Re: Gaming - 09/05/03 02:43 AM
Ok lemee splane somthin!
A steady flow of games doesnt meens that they release alot of games like without stalling u know unlike gamecube weree they dont release crap for weeks...hahah!!! Game cube sux....and its hard to get online with the ps2 if u only have one phone line and no dsl (that was me a year ago)...and the deal with the game cube shuting off or w/e i heard about that its a defect in the disk and many people found that out the hard way (it like damaged some of the gamecubes that got shut off by the disk) and if iam banned form the earth at least ill be far away from basturds like u!
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Gaming - 09/05/03 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Coleman:
if iam banned form the earth at least ill be far away from basturds like u!
HAHAHA... Now now kids, lets play nice with our console(s).... discussion. Hey i think the comp rules all, that my view but eh, consoles are fun... They got their share of games just for that console which is really c00. If I wanted to speed that amount of money id buy em all.
Posted By: jonconley Re: Gaming - 09/05/03 06:13 AM
want a shitload of good games? 8-bit NES

and Sony owns for backwards capability, and I can play my older console games on it via an emulator. The PS3 will own everything and let you play PS2/PS1 games plus DVDs w/o an addon. The other two systems can't do that.

And sounds like Nintendo won't even compete in the next generation of console, they must be betting their chips on the generation after that.

And I hear after NVIDIA did the graphics for XBOX and then MS switched to ATI for the XBOX2, some of those games will obviously have compatibility problems after taken advantage of proprietary functions of the NVIDIA oon the XBOX. So don't expect the XBOX2's backward compatibility to work very well, unless I am off the mark on my assumption (which I may very well be).
Posted By: Predator Re: Gaming - 09/05/03 01:55 PM
for good old times, here we go

Coleman, you're an idiot, i allready noticed that when i read your first post *lol*
It's a shame people like you live, they just should be executed.

If you don't like a console, just shut up about it and don't start talking [censored]. It's just too obvious your a pro xbox guy. So you just start saying gamecube and ps2 suck. Oh and the things you heard about the broken gamecube's, Have you ever seen it yourself? No, i thuoght so, don't believe everything people say.
Posted By: Coleman Re: Gaming - 09/06/03 03:49 AM
Ya geuss what i did see it happen it happend to me and three friends of mine and i didnt just walk up and start talkin [censored] ok i just wanted to talk about gamecubes current position and what others thought your an [censored] ok i never said ps2 or gamecube sucked...u suck u damn jackass... ibet i would kick ur [censored] at any gamecube, xbox, or ps2 game u stupid poser....ur the kind of gay person who uses stratagie guides for games like Kingdom Hearts..lol u suck, hahahaha ur so dumb! U have no idea what ur talking about do u?
U just say "Oh and the things you heard about the broken gamecube's, Have you ever seen it yourself? No" how would u know if i have seen it first hand? oh thats right u dont! and geuss what i have so go eat a dick u loser...hahahah!!!
Posted By: Coleman Re: Gaming - 09/06/03 03:52 AM
oh and my first post, the one about graphic cards, what made u not like me from that post? u hate people who dont know alot about graphic cards? god ur gay
Posted By: dashocker Re: Gaming - 09/06/03 04:42 AM
lmao, damn, you made me login just to post this. Coleman, i said i think you should be "baned" because you spelled "banned" wrong in your signature, you dumbass. But, I'm glad others agree. BTW, I'm sure Pred ph33rs your mad gaming skillz and feels totally shamed by your homophobic insults. You should've just posted "[INSERT DUMBASS INSULTS HERE]" instead of taking up so much space.
Posted By: Crime Re: Gaming - 09/06/03 06:03 AM
Quote:
oh and my first post, the one about graphic cards, what made u not like me from that post? u hate people who dont know alot about graphic cards? god ur gay
lmfao, dam your stupid
Posted By: Predator Re: Gaming - 09/06/03 01:13 PM
Quote:
Game cube sux....
:rolleyes:
Posted By: D347H Re: Gaming - 09/06/03 03:40 PM
There is no arguement here, this console issue for what it really is has gone to far.
Coleman u are being wrecked by everyone, quit while ur still behind =]
Posted By: jonconley Re: Gaming - 09/06/03 05:10 PM
getting pointless and offtopic. flame back in forth in a pm or something
© UGN Security Forum