UGN Security
Posted By: GhostintheNight Fable - 12/03/04 10:26 PM
Anyone play it^ what d'you think? I'm kinda adicted to it right now, but i always have been a fan of RPG's
Posted By: Girlie Re: Fable - 12/04/04 12:29 AM
I thought it was kinda Jewish. *shrug*
Posted By: Spyrios Re: Fable - 12/04/04 12:57 AM
What is that supposed to mean???
Posted By: Girlie Re: Fable - 12/04/04 01:03 AM
Sorry, when you get to know me better you'll know Jewish is a common word in my vocab. I thought it was kinda stupid. Got sick of it quickly.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Fable - 12/04/04 01:04 AM
Yeh, she throws the word "jew" around almost as much as I do...
Posted By: Girlie Re: Fable - 12/04/04 01:07 AM
Hey, I learn from the best. wink
Posted By: Spyrios Re: Fable - 12/04/04 02:15 AM
why would you use the word jewish to mean stupid? just wondering
Posted By: Girlie Re: Fable - 12/04/04 04:02 AM
I just do. Consider it a bad habit. I'm bad about that, I picked it up somewhere down the line and never dropped it. I'm not like Anti-Semitic or anything...
Posted By: Spyrios Re: Fable - 12/04/04 10:25 AM
offend me???? I'm a sailor for christ sake. And nice edit giz, she really didn't need to do all that, lol. anyway, checked out the website, the flash makes me want to check it out. maybe if i get the funds i can try it and offer an opinion.
Posted By: Ice Re: Fable - 12/04/04 01:24 PM
i dont know it looked pretty sweet, never really played it, but i would go on the evil side and start killing anything i see lol :]

I might rent it for my College break next week, give it a try.
Posted By: Fire Re: Fable - 12/22/04 08:02 AM
devil
I didnt realy like it that much. Not for the 50 buck price anyway. One of the only things that WAS good about it was that you could kick chickens. I never liked chickens either. I mean, think about it. Whenever you hear flightless birds what do you think of? CHICKENS! Those friggen chickens are always overshadowing the real flightless birds.

PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!!

( i guess the only other good thing besides the ability to kick chickens was it allowed me to write another review on my site...still not all that good though)
Posted By: Ice Re: Fable - 12/23/04 04:35 AM
i dont know, i liked it alot, the only problem with it was that it was way to short.

You can check my little review at the Game review section.
© UGN Security Forum