UGN Security
Posted By: Drake Uplink - 12/02/02 10:01 AM
My friend just gave me a copy of a PC game called Uplink. It's pretty cool, but it can get repetitive if you play it too often.
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: Uplink - 12/04/02 11:31 PM
err.. ok, wait wait something is missing, damnit what is it!!!

oh yeah.. a point laugh
Posted By: jonconley Re: Uplink - 12/04/02 11:56 PM
Drake. Tis an amusing game and I agree, does get a tad bit repetitive. Needs online play of somesort
Posted By: spectre Re: Uplink - 12/05/02 12:13 AM
anyone played Artifact? Its kinda fun...but I lose a lot because I am to lazy to keep building my kingdom.

Imagine Age of Empires...but in a persistant world.....and smaller scale...and you gotta collect some stuff....

so basically, i suck at age of empires, and people attacked me while I wasnt on...and I was the only one on my team...and I could never collect the stuff....

yay smile
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Uplink - 12/05/02 12:25 AM
Ya, fun and interesting. Yet some games by nature are repetitive, yet many aren't. It's k spectre, I was never good at such type of games lol.
Posted By: dashocker Re: Uplink - 12/08/02 06:38 AM
bah, dont worry. the 'newbies' u are always facing on Age of (Blank) games are just masters(losers with too much time on their hands) trying to establish a new name or something.
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Uplink - 12/09/02 03:41 AM
LOL, that and they just have to much patients (/me don't).
Posted By: Drake Re: Uplink - 12/10/02 03:54 AM
Age of Empires.. I jsut bought that game. It's fun, but it's pointless to build up an army before you evolve to the last level. And Dev, my first post wasn't meant to have a point... it was just supposed to be a general invitation to other people to comment on the game.
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: Uplink - 12/10/02 11:36 PM
sorry, it was a bad day when i replied :\
© UGN Security Forum