UGN Security
Posted By: Cyrez Max Payne For xp - 08/22/02 04:01 AM
Im running max payne on windows xp.. and it dosnt work. it has worked on my win98 box but not this. and this comp has a geforce4 card 4200 and a p4 2.0ghz processor i dont think it is a computer problem i think it is the os.. anyone know how to get it to run on xp?
Posted By: Cyrez Re: Max Payne For xp - 09/09/02 10:57 PM
i know its like the lottery some times it works sometimes it dosnt.. but anyone know of a fix? so i dont halfta play max lotto?
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Max Payne For xp - 09/09/02 11:37 PM
Hmm what XP? Home or pro? Maybe there is a patch for Max Payne, that would fix that prob... Or contact tech support and tell em XP being gay. Just a few ideas, not sure...
Posted By: Cyrez Re: Max Payne For xp - 09/10/02 01:13 AM
Xp home i have already checked no patch they came out with the game b4 xp so its not really compatible..
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Max Payne For xp - 09/11/02 01:20 AM
you could go out and buy a 3.0 ghz processor and then feel stupid when it doesn't help
Posted By: SephiroX Re: Max Payne For xp - 09/12/02 10:09 AM
cyrez, if you had downloaded the game or got it from someone else...not sayin you did....well you probably need some kinda cdcrack

other then that.. there should be a patch for it, if there isnt one soon, then try calling up tech support on the people that made the game..
© UGN Security Forum