UGN Security
Posted By: crasy The ultimate gaming rig - 10/23/04 07:35 AM
i am throing out my other idea of building a pc with the parts i originaly listed. now i have made 1000$ to spend on this rig what i need from u readers is help on makeing a list checking it twice. imean everything ineed all the parts from cpu to ram to monitor to mouse and key board. just give me a price for each part adn where to get it . why i should use it in my ultimate rige and if it is afordable. what i have in mind is a amd processor at least a 3200+ 512 or more ram 120 gb hd and a 17in monitor every thing else is up to you readers when we are done geting all the parts listed and the cost under 1000 i will buy all the parts build this rig. i will take picures of it and show what we have made then i will preforme the ultimate benchmarks. so lets get to work

ps i also need help to find a cheap windows xp pro vender less than 200$
Posted By: Spyrios Re: The ultimate gaming rig - 10/23/04 08:38 AM
I suggest pricewatch.com for what you are looking for. You can find all your parts cheap. Tiger direct is also a good resource.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: The ultimate gaming rig - 10/24/04 11:14 AM
NewEgg is good; I use them above tiger direct as they tend to be cheaper and offer more affordable shipping options
Posted By: drkmercinary Re: The ultimate gaming rig - 11/03/04 02:06 AM
dumpinggoods.com
tigerdirect.com
bizrate.com
matrixsurplus.com
winlandcomputer.com
NewEgg.com
I know all of these because I just ordered all my components just yesterday from some of these sites. Oh by the way on one of them you can find a 200 gig hardrive with 7200 rpm for only $89 I bought it and It is seriously the best Thing ever It was on sale because of the blowout sale!!!!!
Posted By: AzidBlazer Re: The ultimate gaming rig - 07/13/05 03:05 PM
I am running a p4. 3.4ghz with 4 gigs of pc3200 ram, a 160gb raid hd ati all in wonder videocard and much more with A 19 IN lcd screen for $1300. FASTEST COMPUTERI HAVE EVER SEEN
Posted By: AMD/GeForce Re: The ultimate gaming rig - 07/14/05 09:43 AM
newegg has lower prices than tiger for the most part every time i looked something up. the only thing tiger has cheaper that i noticed was monitors if i remember correctly.
I personally like the AMD Processors. I do video editing on 2800+ 32 bit Athlon. 1 GIG of ram pc2700 min is a must. Separate drives is nice but a single 160gig 7200 will do. I've only Used Nivida for gpx so you would have to take that up with some one else.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: The ultimate gaming rig - 07/15/05 02:14 AM
I bought from one store recently, horrid experiances; I'll post more later though (and names) should they decide they don't want to refund me...

I'm sure they'll take a look at this post soon to realise I wasn't [censored] around when I said that I'd slander them all over the interweb wink ...
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: The ultimate gaming rig - 07/17/05 07:31 AM
computergeeks.com is alright i got parts for my desktop from a good site but I forgot it.

and to anyone who remembers me hello and good bye for awhile again ;+)
Posted By: Infinite Re: The ultimate gaming rig - 07/17/05 08:10 AM
Hey look... it's hkzidiot shocked
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: The ultimate gaming rig - 07/17/05 08:59 AM
[censored] you barely know me
Posted By: Ghost Re: The ultimate gaming rig - 07/18/05 07:33 AM
I don't think he realizes that j is infinite.
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: The ultimate gaming rig - 07/18/05 07:18 PM
doesn't matter, he still barely knew me esp from over 2 years ago
Posted By: Gremelin Re: The ultimate gaming rig - 07/19/05 06:15 AM
Comeon now boys, can we stop bitching?
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: The ultimate gaming rig - 07/19/05 06:33 PM
fair

As I mentioned before, computergeeks.com has some nice pricing. Newegg is still a very nice choice though.
Posted By: Infinite Re: The ultimate gaming rig - 07/19/05 07:22 PM
laugh
Posted By: Gremelin Re: The ultimate gaming rig - 07/22/05 08:50 PM
I've got an 8 in one device I'm planning on buying from computergeeks.com shortly (Floppy Disk drive with a built in card reader); but I still feel better ordering [censored] from NewEgg.com as they've served me well for many years past wink ..

The device is here btw. They also have a pretty good deal ($60) on a 1gb SD card
© UGN Security Forum